[74] George Weasley

George when you have to talk to Draco

Draco and you were family friends, there was no feelings other than friendships between you. two.You were one of the rare species that Draco was actually nice too. George was your boyfriend and he couldn't help but be Jealous of Malfoy and be protective over you.

Dinner had just finished and people were beginning to head off to there common rooms.

"You coming Y/N?" George asked

"I'll be up in one second I just have to ask Draco something," You told George

Before George turned around to walk off you saw him give Malfoy an angry look. You loved that boy but he needed to know he was the only one for you.

You shook your head and then began to make your way over to the Slytherin table.

You began to walk to the Slytherin table where you found Malfoy talking to some of his friends.

"Hey Malfoy," You said

"Oh hey Y/N" He answered

"I was just confirming that you coming over to mine over the holidays?"You asked

"Oh yeah, of course, I can't break tradition," He said while laughing.

"Okie Dokie well I've got to head off I'll see you later"

"Bye Y/N"

You began to walk to the Gryffindor common room. When you entered the common room you saw George sitting grumpily in one of the armchairs.

"You okay Georgie?"You ask

He stayed in the position he was,

"George you know you're the only one for me, Draco and I are just friends and nothing else" You resured him.

He looked up at you and then pecked your lips.

God, you love him.

A/N This one isn't very good but I hope you enjoyed :)