[53] Young Sirius (Request)

Sirius when he sees you after your secret relationship accidentally goes public

Request by @riraforever

You would think dating the man of your dreams would be the best thing right? Well, that wasn't the case for you, I mean you and Sirius had been dating for a couple of months now and it has been absolutely amazing.

The only problem with this relationship was the fact that you were related to Severus Snape as he was your oldest brother. Now everyone knows how much Sirius and Severus hate each other, so that is why you and Sirius have been keeping your relationship a secret. You were already so close to being outcasted by your family for being sorted into Gryffindor so you weren't going to tell them about your relations with Sirius in fear that it might push them over the edge. The only people who knew about it were Lily, James, Remus, and Peter. Well, that was until now,

Over the course of 24 hours, your relationship became the talk of the school. You became known around the school as the two lovers outcasted by your families. You didn't know what was going on, how did everyone find out? Has Severus found out yet?

You had to find him and tell him yourself before someone else did. You searched around the school frantically for 20 minutes but there was no sign of him. While looking you occasionally got pulled aside by a group of girls asking if the rumors were true, but you had no time to answer their questions. You had to find Severus.

You kept looking and once again you were unable to find him, horrible thoughts started to rush through your head. What was your family going to say? You were so close to being disowned by your family, so was this going to be the reason they finally do it?

While looking around you bumped into a large figure, you looked up to see Sirius. You wrapped your arms around him tightly,on the verge of tears.

"Y/N..Y/N you need to stay calm okay?"

"No Sirius you don't understand if I don't find Severus and explain all this I will be outcasted from my own family!"

"Y/N look at me," Sirius said while lifting your chin

"I understand what you are going through, and trust me you will be fine if you're with me. So what if your family outcasts you, that means you can be mine forever and no one can interfere."Sirius said, a tear started to roll down his cheek.

You looked into his eyes, totally forgetting about the situation. Sirius then put his hand on your cheek and kissed you softly.

He pulled apart slightly,

"Why don't we go and find Severus?"He asks

You nodded, this man would go through hell just for you.

A/N Hey hope you liked it :)

A reminder feel free to request anytime, just comment or message me :)