[87] Severus Snape (Request)

Snape when you are spending time with him

You had never really had a father figure until you meet Severus. Your father had left you and your mother long before you could even walk, other than that though your life was pretty good.

When you first arrived at Hogwarts you weren't the smartest student especially when it came to potions, you just couldn't wrap your head around it.

So, you began to have extra lessons from none other than Severus Snape, and the rest was history.

One extra lesson a week turned into three, and before you knew it you were top of your class for potions. Despite this, you still had 'extra lessons' with snape where you would just talk.

He became your father figure and you became a daughter/son/child he never had.

It was now Tuesday afternoon and you were in snapes office eating a packet of popcorn on one of his seats while he cooked up a potion.

"Hey, Severus were you ever in love?"You ask while chucking a piece of popcorn in your mouth.

Snape looked up from his potion,

"Yes actually" He replies

"No way! Who was it?"You ask

Snape looks at you with an expression you knew meant he wouldn't tell you.

"Oh come on Dad" You pause at what you said.

"I'm-I'm-I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"You apologize

"Y/N it's okay" Snape interrupts

You looked down and began to fumble with your thumbs.

"Hey Y/N just so you know you were always the son/daughter/child I never had," Snape asked

You look up at him surprised, a wide smile spread across both of your faces.

Request by:Laxqueeb

A/N Hope you like it :)