[62] George Weasley

George when you look at each other in detention

Umbridge has discovered the D.A luckily for some of the members you were able to escape and not get caught. Despite this, she punished you on the count that you were suspected of being apart of the group. As your punishment, you would all be serving multiple detentions along with other accused members.

You were now sitting in a chair with the other D.A students waiting for Umbridge to come in a begin your first detention. Seconds after she arrived and handed out weird black quills with piece of parchment.

"Good afternoon students, your detention for today is simple. Please write out the lines I will not break school rules 5 times" Umbridge announces

"Where is the ink?"Fred asked

"Oh you won't be needing ink dear," Umbridge said, a scary smile appearing on her face

Everyone looked at each other, this surely wasn't the punishment?

"Chop chop everyone gets on with it," Umbridge said

You looked down at your paper and began to write the first letter. You let out a yell when you felt your skin on your hand being cut. Everyone looked at you and then at Umbridge, her evil smile remained.

"I don't have all day now hurry up," She said

You looked to your left to see George sitting next to you.

"George will you squeeze my hand? It will make the pain not as bad."You asked George

He replied by grabbing your hand, you both began to squeeze each other's hand. You then began to write out the lines again, it was much less painful now that you were holding George's hand.

After many tears and groans, everyone finished up, all our hands bleeding. You continued to hold George's hand

"Great, you may now leave" Umbridge announced.

You could tell by the look on everyone's faces that if she wasn't headmistress she would be six feet under.

You looked to George and let go of his hand,

"Thanks, Georgie," You said

"Anytime Y/N" He replied

From that day on you comforted each other through all the ups and downs of life.