[59] Harry Potter

⚠️ Death⚠️

Harry when he thinks about how he wished he got to know you more

With war there is death, but you weren't just another death of the First Wizarding war.

You had sacrificed your life during the Battle of Hogwarts to save 3 first years who had become lost during the muck of everything. You found them huddled in a corner covering their ears, it took you a little bit but you were able to convince them to follow you to the Y/H common room.

Everything was going great, you were able to fend off a couple of attackers. That was until you turned the corner, you were so close to the common room.

You were hit with an unknown spell, you looked down to see your stomachs bleeding. You were able to push through the pain and blood and successfully got the first years to the common room.

You exited the common room and slid down the wall, you began to feel weak. You were proud of yourself for knowing what you had done and did not fear what would come next.

-

2 weeks after the battle there was a funeral held in your honor. The story of you saving the first years had spread around quickly and you were called a hero by many.

There was a large turn out to your funeral, much more then you would think. One of those people was Harry Potter, the boy who lived.

Sadness filled his eyes, he never really had much to do with you. He would pass you in the halls, you would smile at him and he would smile back.

He had heard many stories about your adventures,

From the time you turned snapes hair pink

Or when you managed to lose 500 points for your house

Or maybe the time you started a muggle dance battle in the great hall

But those were only a few of the many stories.

You were a very interesting person and Harry wished he had got to know you more.