[99] Oliver wood

Oliver when he asks you out

You were the best chaser Hogwarts has seen in half a century, Oliver Wood was the best keeper Hogwarts has seen in half a century. Together you guys would be unstoppable, it was a shame that you both were in different houses.

Due to being in different houses it lead to a massive rivalry, the competition between you two was huge.You both would work for hours just so you could try best the others.You both were just so similar to each other, not only are you both so competitive but you both have a love for quidditch like no other.

Over the years of your rivalry, you had grown feelings for Oliver but never did anything about it as you didn't want to wreak the relationship you both had.

It was a sunny afternoon and you decided to go do a private practice out on the quidditch pitch. You hopped on your broom and began to fly around and shoot the quaffle through the hoops.

Ten or so minutes later you heard your name being called,

"Y/N!...Y/N" Someone yelled.

You turned around and saw Oliver standing in the middle of the pitch, you flew down close to him.

"Mr. Oliver wood are you just having a look at your competition for this weekend game?"You ask

"Ah yes and no" Oliver said a little nervous.

"Everything okay Ollie?"You ask

"Well I've got a deal for you," He says

"Ooooo what's the deal?"You ask

"If Gryffindor won Saturday's game you have to go on a date with me to Hogsmede" He blurted out.

Omg, finally he asked you out! It's been a long time coming.

"And what if Y/H win?"You say

Oliver looked taken back as he thought you would shut down the deal straight away.

"I'm I don't know," He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay I'll think of something and let you know later, but we have a deal," You said smiling.

"Okay see you Saturday! Can't wait for Gryffindor to beat your ass" Oliver yelled as he walked away.

"In your dreams Wood!"You yelled back.

Now to think about your end of the deal.