Part 1 Intro

I just want to say I know nothing about Natsu or Fairy tail for this matter I'm only writing this book because a fan requested it and I want to put my fans first before my own ideas of books I've learned a bit about Natsu and Happy enough for me to basically write a bit about them for this book I know a lot more about Borderlands then Fairy tail hence me basing it in Pandora I know there was some certain characters you didn't want to die in the book but for plot I might have to I'll keep the ones you  seemed the most interested in and I'm gonna be adding a couple more characters to the book for the story to really progress I guess I could say like Kreig personally my favourite male character in the game.

I don't know when these parts will come out for this book if it's gonna be short book or a long book maybe it might just be a 10 parter like most my books but I don't know depending on how this book goes and what I can do for it all depends on the amount of parts it gets but yeah I don't know how much of a break I'll take between parts because my spare time is really kind of limited with the amount of things I do but I will try get these parts out as fast as possible to keep you satisfied with the book's story.

I'm gonna try and make this book in the way you wanted it to be but I can't promise it'll be exactly how you wanted it because this is a new concept and something I've not done before so I hope you can understand it's my first time doing a request.

The next part will be out in probably out in a couple of hours this is just a teaser I guess to give you a general idea of what it is along with the description.