Episode 19

"Wake up young Y/N,it's time for your training with Zeus. You do not want to come late he will be very upset"said the guardian.

"Fine just leave me,I will get up"You said

"Fine but hurry"Said the guardian

You then got up from the bed you rubbed your eyes and yawned while getting up and stretching,you were reaching the door the  you open your hand to get your axe (I might start referring it to axe and call it StormBreaker when referring it to someone)then the axe came to your hand,with that you left and saw Zeus standing outside the mountain facing the ocean with his hands at his back.

"I'm here Zeus"You said.

"Finally you were late but I let is slide now I hope you are wearing someth-"he stopped when he saw what you were wearing."what are you wearing".

"My clothes what do you want me to wear"You said.

"Go to the guardian tell him to give you the StormBreaker armour"Said Zeus.

You then left to meet the guardian.

"Are you done with training already"Said the Guardian.

"No he said something about the StormBreaker armour"You said while playing with the axe throwing it from your left hand to your right hand.

"Oh I forgot forgive me follow me"Said the Guardian.

You then followed the guardian to a room,when you got in you saw all different type of suit.

"So which one I'm I wearing"You said.

"None of this"Said the Guardian.

"What!!!!,But this are the best suits which suit do you want me to wear then"You said.

"Follow me"Said the guardian.

You and the guardian then countined walking further down in the room until you guys got to a door.

"So I presume the suit is inside here"You said.

"You are correct Y/N"Said the Guardian.

Then he opened the door,then you saw two suits inside a glass tube blocking it from contact.

This is the first one

This is the second one

"I must say whoever made this knows what's up"You said

"Yes I must agree,you will be wearing the prototype suit (the first one)and you get the other one when you are done training"Said the Guardian.

"Which if them is the prototype"You said.

"This one"Said the Guardian while pointing to the first suit.

"No no no I ain't wearing a cape"You said.

"It's better than wearing a cape as your permanent suit and it's only temporary"Said the Guardian.

"Fine hand it to me"You said.

The guardian pressed a button on the wall and the glass tube went down.

"You know for a mountain the tech inside is quite good"You said while laughing.

"Just take the suit"Said the Guardian.

You took the suit.

"There is a changing room over there"Said the Guardian while pointing to a door.

You were about to enter until you remembered you still had bandages on your body.

"Can I take the bandaged off I don't want my wounds getting worse"You said.

"You can besides you won't even see the wounds or feel pain again you don't have the power for all for nothing"said the guardian.

"Yeah yeah your wrong there is no way"you said.

You went to the room to change you leaned the axe to a wall in the room while you dropped the suit on the floor you then looked at the mirror and started to remove your bandages,when you were done you looked at the mirror to see your wounds are healed and not even a scar is left behind.

"He was right,but how"You said,while touching were your wounds were.

You then changed into the suit and looked again at the mirror.

"Would you look at that,this actually looks cool"You said,while playing with the cape.

You then took your cloths in one hand while the axe in your other hand.

"Let me help you with that"Said the guardian, gesturing to the cloths in your hands.

"Yeah thanks at least I can hold my axe very well"You said.

"You do know it has a holder and the back"Said the guardian.

"And your telling me that now"You said,while putting the axe to the holder at your back."now that look cool".

"Yeah yeah now go you don't want to make Zeus more angrier than he is"Said the Guardian.

"Yeah bye"you said l,while running off.

----------------------------------------------------------
That all guys thank you for reading
Remember to comment,vote and follow and tell me if you like my new reading stye and sorry for mistakes it isn't edited.