Episode 25

You woke up in the same bed you are always in when you stay on the mountain you checked your tummy but no scratch was there not even a scar you got up and you saw your axe on top of the suit(picture above) that the guardian said he will give he you when you were ready.

You changed into it and put the axe at your back you looked good in the suit,when you got out you saw the guardian sitting on a seat and Zeus and Savitar leaning on the wall with folded hands.when you stepped closer they all looked at you.

"Your awake"said the guardian.

You nodded your hands and looked back at Zeus and Savitar until Zeus talked.

"I'm sorry for what I did I went a little but overboard I forgot your a mortal"said Zeus.

"No need you made me enter blue but the thing I can't enter it again"you said.

"Wait you can't enter it again that's wrong"the guardian said.

"Yeah but I can enter white and yellow together even electricity if possible"you said while activating yellow lightning then you saw lightning moving from the plates on your suit to another(they are circle plates on your suit look at the picture above if you don't understand)"well that's new and cool"you said.

"I think you used it because you were in need of it so you used it so there is hope you can enter blue and if possible purple"said the guardian making Savitar choke on air.

"Anyway where not here for that we came to see you out"said the guardian.

Then you all went to the entrance and  you stood in front of them you were about to go until you looked back and ran to hug the guardian and he accepted your hug then you broke it and looked at Zeus and Savitar and brought your fist to them.

"What are you doing"said both of them.

"It's called a fist bump just use your fist to hit my fist"you said and they did it which made them smile and you also smiled.

You then turned back to leave until you were interrupted by the guardian.

"Remember come here if there is any problem and don't let anyone know of here "said the guardian.

"Yeah I know and I will be back that's a promise and Zeus and Savitar loosen up a bit and train because I will come back and bit you two that's a promise"you said while not looking at them.

Then you where covered with white lightning and you ran out and started running on water you remembered the guardian said you should keep going straight and you will reach your city, you kept on running then you used your yellow lightning and it combined and you start running faster then you saw the city and countined running.

When you got there you ran on top of a building and started jumping from one building to another so no one will notice you,you stopped when you were next to your house and ran through the front gate by phasing through it you didn't see anyone outside so you thought they were inside,you stopped in front of the main door and knocked when you did you started doing your hair,but after a few minutes no one came so you phased through the door and you saw your mother talking to the workers about something with a paper in her hand.

No one seemed to notice you so you cleared your throat  and everyone turned thier attention to you,your mom dropped the paper in her hands and her eyes were teary and all the workers mouth was open because of shock.

"So are you going to stay there or are you going to hug me"you said to her while you opened your hands for her to hug you.

You watched as your mom got up and started walking to you but she stopped midway.

"How do I know it's you"she said and you could see tears in her eye.

"*Sigh*you actually don't believe me"you said.

"I can't believe anyone after what my hus-"she said but was interrupted.

"I get it don't say his name fine I can prove to you I'm your son"you said then you remembered when you were in the mountain you still had your lightning bolt symbol because when you got power for all you haven't learnt it yet so it's still there.

You walked up to her and showed her your neck,she gasped when she saw it and hugged you and you hugged her back then she stopped and looked at you.

"What's at your back"she said with tears running down her face.

"Oh this it's called the StormBreaker"you said.

"And how do you still have the lightning bolt you don't have a quirk and what are you doing with the axe"she said.

"Let's sit down I will explain everything"you said and she nodded.

Timeskip to after explaining
"So you have your quirk back because some gods gave it to you"she said.

"That's about it"you said while showing her  your hand that was covered in white lightning.

She hugged you again

"And this axe is what you got when you got your quirk"she said.

"No I had it before I got my quirk the quirk is just an icing on the cake"you said."and please how come we still have this house I thought since he is evil we won't have money again and they will take back the house"you said while breaking the hug to look at her.

"I'm not stupid I saved a fortune which is still untouched and yes it's a lot and my hero agency is one of the best now even though they know what he did but they are still people who hate us and I took custody of the house and plenty other things "she said.

"Oh okay anyway please don't tell anyone about me having my quirk back I want to keep it a secret when it's time I will tell everyone"you said.

"Okay if you wish but your classmates kept coming to ask if any hope of finding you it even got popular we even had your funeral and you have a grave"she said then you looked at her with a confused face.

"Wow you thought I'm dead and yes I will meet them I'm going to school tomorrow so they will meet me"you said.

"And yeah and after tomorrow is the UA sports festival and I know you will want to go so I can't stop you and go and change the police are coming to ask you questions"she said.

You nodded and smiled

____________________________________
Please Follow/Vote/Comment