Episode 26

You woke up from your bed and walked to the toilet to get ready you brushed your teeth and had a shower and got dressed.

Time skip
You went downstairs to go and meet your mom.

"Good morning mom"you said to your mom who was eating.

"How are you Y/N"she said.

"Good I might skip food because I don't want to eat"you said.

"No mister you are eating and that's final"she said.

You sighed and sat down next to her while the maids brought your food.

"Now eat before it gets cold"your mother said.

"*sigh*fine im eating"you said while picking up the fork to start eating until you heard the doorbell ring.

"Stay here I will get the door we don't want anyone to just see you"Your mother said while getting up and going to open the door.

Your mother opened the door and you saw a green haired boy enter the house.

You got up and went to the door to go and meet your friend.he was talking to your mother that he didn't see you so you tapped his shoulder,when he turned around he went wide eyed and was shocked.

"Y...Y/N......I...is..that you"he said.

While you nodded your head and he hugged you.

"And why are you hugging me"you said while looking at your mother who was smiling.

"You idiot everyone thought you were dead even me only for you to come back out of no where"he said while releasing you from the hug.

"Come and sit let me explain"you told him.

After you finished explaining the story to him he was lost for words.

"So you have your quirk again"He said.

"Yes but please can you keep it a secret I don't want anyone to know"you said.

"Sure you kept my own secret and I will keep yours"he said.

"Thank you,I will be coming to UA today"you said.

"Oh I don't think its such a good idea how about you show up during the UA sports festival,you might get asked a lot of things today and I'm not going today"he said.

"Hmm,you might be right I might just come tomorrow I still have a lot of things to do"you said agreeing with izuku.

"Great I will be going now I guess I will see you tomorrow"he said

-----------------------------------------------------------
That all I know its a small chapter but it will get better

Thanks for 10k reads
Vote/follow/comment