Episode 23

It's has been two days since you and Savitar have been training your phasing,you have now become a pro at phasing through things.you can phase without any problem.

Back to current time

"Hey Savitar,let's start today training what I'm I learning today"You said.

"Don't call me that,and today you are going to learn how to clone"Savitar said.

"Cloning I see so how does it work"You said to the god.

"Let me demonstrate it to you"he said before running around me in a circle.

As he was running you saw him leaving trails of himself as he was running, then he stopped and you looked and they were three other Savitar next to him.then he made them vanish.

"You see young Y/N that is what I call cloning your speed determines how much or how long you can make clones,but for a mortal like you it can make you tired as well"He said to you.

"So is by how fast and how long I can clone and it makes me tired"you said.

"Yes young Y/N I just said that"he said to you.

"Okay in that case how about I forget yellow and go straight to white"you said.

"Yes about that young Y/N I was thinking how about you don't use your Electricity and just run like that it will make you faster and at the same time it can make you stronger and you can learn how to use your powers without combining it with Electricity"He said.

"I told you I can't move unless I use my electricity"you said.

"Then how about you start running and as your running you use your quirk that way your already moving and using it at the same time"he said.

"Your actually quite right,let's do this"You said getting hyped up.

"Oh and as you want to start cloning just imagine yourself doing it"he said to you while you nodded your head in a yes fashion.

You started running around Savitar then you used your quirk making white lightning to surround your body and you were feeling the pain inside your body but you endured it and countined running you felt your leg was about to give up,so you used your last energy to run while thinking of making a clone you were running faster and  faster you looked at you back to see you making a see through version of you,you countined running for a few more seconds and stopped,while putting your hands on your knees you looked to your left and saw a clone of yourself standing but it disappeared almost immediately. You looked back up to Savitar to see him smiling.

"Cloning is no easy task I tell you that"You said while still holding your breath.

"Yes I know and where is the StormBreaker I didn't see it with you today"he said to you.

"I left it in my room didn't want to use it today"you said to him.

"Okay anyway forget about that back to cloning you managed to use your speed quirk without your Electricity,how did it feel"he said to you.

"Okay I guess"you said.

"Anyway i can see it's your speed that is making you not to clone that fast"he said.

"And not to last longer"you said while standing up straight.

"So we have to work on your speed for you to be able to make a clone with no trouble"he said to you.

"Yes I know but I don't know how"you said.

"You idiot you run until you have the hang of it!!!"He shouted to you making you to cover your ears."now run around this mountain until you can't again"he said.

Then you got into a running stance and started running and you activated you quirk making yellow lightning on your body and you were running around the mountain with no problem no pain no nothing,then you decided to switch to white lightning and then you felt the pain in your legs again but you kept on running and running and the pain went away.

"IM ACTUALLY DOING IT!!!!"you shouted while running around and around then you felt like a pro,you looked back at Savitar to see him smiling when you looked back again you saw you were running to the ocean outside the mountain.

"Oh no oh no"you said.

You tried stopping but you were going to fast for you to stop,then you entered the water and since you couldn't run on water you started drowning.you were about to completely drown to death until you saw you were back at the mountain with Savitar next to you.

"What were you thinking drowning you could have ran on the water"Savitar said to you.

"You see......I can't run on water I haven't learnt it yet"you said while feeling nervous.

"You mean to tell me your a speedster we gave you the most dangerous quirk on the planet and you can't run on water,just forget I will have to teach you that to"he said.

"Okay thanks you didn't have to say all that though geez"you said."but anyways I have learnt to use my quirk without using Electricity"you said.

"Excellent now before you clone let me teach you how to run on water"he said.

"But it can wait you have to teach me how to clone"you said.

"Cloning can wait running on water now"he said.

Authors note
Sorry to you all that wanted to see him learn to run on water but I had to skip that scene sorry again

Back to the the story
"Wonderful you can now run on water now it's time to clone"Savitar said.

"You guys have to remember I am a human I don't have enough energy like you and Zeus, but anyway lets get this over with sorry if I may not do it right I am actually tired"you said.

You the start running but this time you activated your quirk before running and started running around Savitar and you stopped in front of him while smirking.

"Why are you smirki-"he stopped talking when he saw that they were three figures of you behind you and then they disappeared.

"So you learnt to clone finally"said Savitar

"Yes I did,yes I did"You said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That's all
There is going to be one more chapter with Savitar and another chapter in the mountain so two more chapters before you go back to my hero academia

Finally.
Please vote/follow/comment