Chapter 6

6 | Just a phone call away

"Good afternoon mr Scott." Chloe greeted once Michigan walked into the house.

"Hey." He said beginning to remove his tie as he tossed his keys into the bowl on the table. "You're still here?" Michigan frowned checking the time on his watch, "I thought you'd be gone by this time."

"I decided to clean out the attic, it was extremely dirty. Let me take that from you." She said taking his tie from him.

"Thank you Chloe." Michigan nodded. "Where's everyone?" He asked realizing it was a bit too quiet.

"Jose is in his bedroom and mrs Toni and Joshua are in his bedroom. I believe she is helping him with his homework." Chloe said.

Michigan nodded before he jogged upstairs. He walked into Joshua's bedroom just as Toni stood up staring at her phone.

"Daddy!" Joshua squealed jumping up running into Michigan's embrace.

Toni looked up from her phone at Michigan and smiled.

"Hey. Who were you talking to?" He asked nodding towards her phone.

"Sydney. She wants me to go with her to try on some wedding gowns on Saturday." Toni nonchalantly said locking her phone before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"How was work baby?" She smiled up at him.

"It was good." He said as they stepped out of Joshua's bedroom. "But I rather be working from home with you." He smirked kissing her lips.

"Mmm..." She moaned feeling him grip her ass into his hands. "You wanna go work up an appetite before I start preparing dinner?" Toni smirked back biting his lip.

"Yes!" He grinned picking her up, running into their bedroom as she laughed.
_________________________

Toni bit her lip as Michigan wrapped his arms around her body moving slowly in and out of her, she gripped his shoulders as he kissed and sucked on her neck. He sped up once he felt himself about to reach his peak.

"Mich!" She moaned for motivation sending him closer to the edge.

He stroked one last time before he released. He panted plopping down on her chest, he raised up and kissed her lips slowly pulling out. He sat up and was about to leave but she quickly grabbed him back.

"Wait... I wanna go another round." She said not completely satisfied with the first round.

"Tonight. You gotta get dinner started." He chuckled getting off the bed.

She nodded climbing off as well, he was probably right and they would definitely be going at it again tonight.
_____________________

"Have a seat I'll be right with you." Toni said as she sorted out all her equipment on her table.

"So what seems- Kenny." She sighed once she turned around being met by Wasabi and Kenny. "Why are you here?" She groaned removing her reading glasses.

"Wasabi is hurt and you're a veterinarian so I figured why not bring him over to you so you can check him out." Kenny smiled rubbing Wasabi.

Toni stared at Kenny unamused, before she let out a tiring breathe. Since this was her job she couldn't exactly turn him down.

"Put him on here." Toni said tapping the built in table in the center.

"Wasabi! Up here!" Kenny patted the table before he snapped his finger a couple times.

Wasabi looked around before he jumped onto the table. Toni grabbed her glass and put them back on making Kenny stare at her, she looked even more sexy with her reading glasses and white coat on. Looking all professional made her look extra sexy.

"What happened to him? I can't seem to find anything wrong with him..." Toni trailed off examining and feeling around Wasabi's body.

She grabbed her stethoscope and placed it against his chest listening to his heartbeat, she frowned and pulled back removing it.

"There's nothing wrong with him."

"Oh, I knew that I just needed an excuse to see you again." Kenny said nonchalantly with a shrug.

Toni couldn't fight the smile that crept up on her face, she quickly looked down to hide her blush.

"You can't do stuff like this, there are actual animals out there that need me to tend to them." Toni scolded turning around removing her glasses placing it on the table before she faced him again.

"But me and Wasabi like you... don't we Wasabi?" Kenny cooed patting Wasabi who let out a strong bark making Toni laugh. "So you can smile." Kenny grinned making her straighten her face.

"Only because I like him." Toni pointed at Wasabi.

"Fight it all you want." Kenny smirked clipping Wasabi's leash to his collar again.

"Please leave I have like 13 more animals that are actually hurt to checkout." Toni groaned turning around before she felt Kenny grip her waist and pull her against him.

"I'll see you around." He whispered against her neck making her legs tremble, how could her body betray her like this?

"Kenny. Stop it." She scolded pushing him away, "I am married." She sternly said, "please leave now." She stated not bothering to look at him.

He licked his lips and backed away.

"If you need me, I'm just a phone call away." Kenny said placing his business card down on the built in table.

She heard the door open then close and finally turned around. She looked down at his card an groaned at the fact that her panties were already soaked.

"Dang it I need to change my underwear." She groaned through gritted teeth picking up his card before the door opened again and in came a woman with a rabbit.
_______________________

"Good evening babe." Michigan smiled as he came walking into the house.

"Hey." Toni smiled back packing away the groceries she had bought. "How was work?" Toni asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Toni sighed as her mind drifted off to her encounter with Kenny, the spell he had on her was nauseating. How could she be thinking of another man around her husband? What was becoming of her? She quickly turned around and kissed his lips.

"How was work for you?" Michigan asked pulling away.

Toni frowned realizing she hadn't even paid attention to him when he answered her question. She swallowed her saliva and smiled, "it was good." She said.

"What's wrong?" He raised his eyebrows grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Nothing." She shook her head watching him take a bite from it. "I'm gonna go shower." Toni said.

Michigan nodded. She sprinted up the stairs and into their bedroom, she walked into the bathroom and started the shower before stripping out of her clothes and getting inside. She stood underneath the shower head allowing the water to run down her body, the warmth of the water running down her skin made her mind wander off. She rested her body against the glass as she felt strong arms wrap around her body, she leaned up and turned around wrapping her arms around Kenny's neck. He kissed her lips making her sigh and kiss him back, he roughly turned her around and entered her from the back tracing his hand up her body wrapping his arm over her breast holding onto her left boob as he stroked into her.

Toni's chest rose up and down as she caught her breathe looking around the shower. She swallowed her saliva and looked down watching as her wetness rolled down her thighs. How did this man already have her leaking? She quickly stepped under the shower head rinsing the sin from her body. She heard the shower door being pulled open making her turn around and in came Michigan with a smile.

"Mind if I join you?" He smirked.

She smiled shaking her head, "no." She wrapped her arms around his neck and soon felt herself being lifted up.

She moaned once he slid her down onto his member that stood up prepared just for her.