Chapter 19

19 | Get out

"Get that fucking thing out of my face!" Toni snapped squinting her eyes at the flashlight that was shining in her face.

"She's up!" Michigan snapped pushing everyone to the side.

"Toni you good?" Kenny immediately asked kneeling down to her level.

"Yes." She nodded looking up and around at everyone.

Sydney quickly grabbed Kenny's arm pulling him up making him face her and frown.

"What happened to me? Why are you all staring at me?" Toni asked trying to lift herself up.

"Let me help yo-"

"I got it." She snapped snatching her arm away from Michigan.

He frowned stepping back allowing her to get up. Once successfully onto her feet she looked around at everyone again.

"You fainted." Sydney said.

Toni frowned.

"And vomited." Michigan added.

She faced him as Kenny raised his eyebrows.

"I just wanna go home please-"

"Sure let's go right now." Michigan nodded about to grab her arm but he quickly stopped himself and instead pointed towards his car.

Toni swallowed her saliva turning away from him and immediately locked eyes with Kenny. They stared at each other for a few before she hugged Sydney who came up to her.

"I'll see you on Friday for our final dress fitting. Okay?" Sydney raised her eyebrows pulling away slowly as Kenny came over and stood next to Sydney.

"Yes." Toni nodded before she felt Kenny slip something into her back pocket.

She walked up to Michigan who was already holding her door open for her

_______________________

Toni and Michigan walked into the house with so much on their minds. The car ride was silent and awkward filled with tension which followed them right into the house.

"I'll sleep on the sofa." He blurted out.

"Thank you." She simply said rubbing the back of her neck.

He frowned before he faced her.

"So this is it? We're really getting a divorce?" He asked.

"Mich..." She sighed.

"No it's okay... are you really doing this because you're tired of my antics?"

"I sai-"

"Or is it so that you can finally be with Kenny?" He asked making her eyes widen.

"What?"

"It's either him or someone else... I know Toni, you don't have to keep lying to me. We're gonna get a divorce soon so at least try and be honest with me, the birth control fell out of your bag when you fainted... I can't give you any kids so obviously you're sleeping with someone else." He sighed wiping away his tears.