Chapter 24

24 | What are we doing?

"Let me help you with that-"

"I got it." Toni protested helping herself out of the wheelchair.

Kenny nodded.

"I'm sorry..." Toni said looking down at the ground fixing her brace.

"No it's okay." Kenny said closing her door, he walked up to the front door behind her.

She stepped to the side allowing him to unlock the door before he pushed it open allowing her to go inside first. Things seemed to be so awkward between the two, don't get them wrong... the loss of their un born baby was hard on both of them.

"Thank you." Toni blurted out.

Kenny raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"For what?" He asked.

"Wanting to take care of me."

"It's no problem at all. I couldn't let you go stay in your apartment with your arm in a brace and plus... I kinda feel somewhat guilty." He mumbled scratching his head.

Toni frowned.

"It wasn't your fault-"

"But it was. I could've handled everything better, I should've stopped you. I never should've allowed you to drive off maybe our child would still be growing inside you."

Toni bit her lip as a tear ran down her cheek, she grabbed ahold of his hand making him look at her.

"It's not your fault." She said.
____________________________

2 weeks later

It had been 2 weeks and the awkwardness between the two still hadn't subsided. They'd been sleeping in separate bedrooms and hadn't touched each other since.

"Good morning." Kenny said once Toni walked into the kitchen.

"Hi." She simply said.

He sighed before he flipped his pancake over. She ran her hand down her face and looked around.

"What are we doing?" Toni asked.

Kenny frowned turning around to face her.

"What do you mean?"

"Ken... we're not gonna go anywhere." She bit her lip nervously, "I've decided I'm gonna leave... I feel much better." She said stretching her arm out.

"You can't do that- we were doing so well-"

"No." She shook her head, "we weren't."

"Toni-"

"We're not gonna go anywhere!" She sighed wiping away the tears that escaped, "maybe we're not meant to be. That's why I lost the baby, maybe we were just meant to cross paths but not to be together." She said before she walked up to the couch and sat down.

She traced her hand over the couch and thought back to their very first encounter. He turned off the stove and moved his pan before he wiped his hand and walked up to her. She smiled at the fact that she was so open with him from the very start. She looked up at his figure and patted the space next to her. He sat down and immediately pulled her into his embrace.

"I love you." He said snuggling his head into the crook of her neck taking in her scent.

Her eyes widened. She bit her lip as the tears came crashing down, "I love you too." She said hugging him back.

"But it's not that easy is it?" He spoke into her neck.

She shook her head staring at nothing in particular, "no." She whispered.

He nodded. They both sat embracing each other tightly in complete silence before Kenny slowly pulled away and cupped her face, he looked into her eyes before they both leaned in and kissed. They both took their time savoring the moment. He leaned forward allowing her to slowly fall back.

"One last time." He said into the kiss caressing her thighs, she nodded tugging at the strings of his shorts.

He bit her lip gently before he pushed up her silk baby blue dress and curved his fingers into the sides of her white thong, his kisses trailed from her lips down to her navel as he pulled her thong down in the process. Toni felt her breathe shift as he kissed between each inner thigh. He looked up at her as he held her thong into the air making her giggle, their eyes met as he licked up her inner thigh before he buried his face into her center making her gasp and arch her back.

"Oh shit!" She yelped as her body came apart.

"Fuck Ke- mmm..." Her body slightly rose off the couch making him reach up under her dress and grab her left boob as he slipped in a few fingers and began to work his tongue and fingers at the same pace.

Her mouth sagged open, along with her toes that curled and her eyes that rolled behind her head. Before she could count to ten her body shook again. He raised up and smirked wiping the sides of his mouth. She smiled pulling him up and kissed his lips again tasting herself in the process, her mouth fell open as soon as he slid into her and began to slowly stroke into her. She let out a few inaudible moans as he pounded into her. She wrapped her arms around his body. He leaned down and sucked her nipple whilst caressing her other boob.

"Ohh..." She bit her lip before he kissed her lips and wrapped his arms around her body, he pulled her up and sat down allowing her to move her hips back and forth.

"Shit!" She moaned tossing her head back bouncing up and down uncontrollably.

"Fuck slow down mama." He grunted biting his lip grabbing her hips.

"Sorry daddy." She giggled slowing down, "kiss me." He demanded.

She smiled before she snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him, their tongues fought for awhile just as her body came apart once again. She sighed before she let out a moan and moved her hips back and forth slowly. She pulled back and rested her head down on his shoulder. He grabbed her ass and made her bounce on him, he was close and they both knew it.

"I'm gonna cum." He groaned

"Cum for me baby." She whispered biting his earlobe.

He sighed before he grabbed her hips holding her steady and filling her up. "I love you." He kissed her neck.

"I love you too." She said letting out a heavy breathe.

sorry for taking so long to update it's been more than awhile. but i'm back and I CANNOT WAIT! to get to the end of this book.