Chapter 10

10 | Say it

"You look extremely nice today- isn't that dress a bit too short and loose?" Michigan frowned as she came out the closet all dressed.

"Is it? I didn't notice." Toni nonchalantly spoke as she put her Coco Chanel earrings on.

"If you bend over everyone would be able to see your ass cheeks and who knows what else!" Michigan argued.

"Mich calm down." Toni groaned shaking her head.

"You didn't even ask me which I prefered..." Michigan trailed off.

"I asked you if I should wear underwear or no underwear and you said 'I don't know whichever one you're comfortable with'." Toni mimicked.

"Wait you were serious about that question?" Michigan frowned in shock.

"Yes." Toni nodded rolling her eyes. "Okay I'm done." Toni said

"You look slutty! Where are you even going?" Michigan groaned watching her every move.

"To have breakfast with Sydney, also we're going shopping I'll be back before you get home." Toni said as she put her hair into a messy bun leaving a couple strands out on the side.

Michigan groaned his jealousy was about to strike.

"You better go change that fucking outfit!" He lashed out making her eyes widen.

"Don't start this again..." Toni frowned, "it's just an outfit. I love you." Toni said just as his phone rang.

She watched him pick it up and walk out. She shook her head, letting out a breathe of relief. She couldn't believe she was going to see Kenny, she had to do something about this unsatisfied feeling she had.
________________________

"What's up?" Kenny smirked once he pulled the door open before scanning her from head to toe, he smiled realizing she actually listened to him.

Her dress was shorter and looser.

"Are you gonna invite me in or have me standing out here like an idiot?" Toni groaned folding her arms over her chest.

Kenny chuckled stepping to the side allowing her to walk in, he bit his lip staring at her behind. The dress was merely covering her ass, if he surely bent her over right now he'd have the perfect view of everything down there.

"You know this red hair of yours just makes it so much harder to resist you." Kenny licked his lips.

"It's not red, it's auburn." Toni sternly said holding her index finger up.

"Well shit my bad." Kenny chuckled raising his hands up in surrender, "you're obviously here for something... nasty." He smirked causing her turn around and face him.

She raised her eyebrows.

"I mean there's no way you took my advice on the whole dress thing and then you only came over here to talk? Nah, I don't buy it." He shook his head walking into the living room immediately sitting down on his sofa.