Finding The Demon

A. N.  Say hello to my little friend mrhahahaah!!! 

Meet William everyone!

I don't own any of the pics

                          Demon Pov

"Did you heard about The Devil? " a whisper says threw the night another one reply with curiosity and fear "no what going on with The Devil who pissed him off now? ".  Even though they are whispering I hear them as if they were standing right next to me but they are not they 100 ft below me in a dark alleyway. "No one pissed him off this time, he looking for someone " now why is The Devil looking for someone without being pissed off? "Shit really who? " the other voice said with shaking voice. Wind shifted not in my favor though a putrid smell came wafting my way. It was disgusting someone pissed there pants I am betting it the voice who has that shaking voice. "He looking for The Demon" the other voice replied, hm now why is he looking for me? " Devil is crazy for looking The Demon!? " the voice shouted who pissed them self. I flinched when the voice shouted it was like the person shouted right into mt ear Asshole. "Do you know why he looking for Demon? " the voice who pissed there self said "Who knows with The Devil I for sure don't know" the voice said I snorted out of  irritation that no help for me at all. " I also heard the rival mafia is trying to start a war with The Devil tonight at the abandoned Airport on Jaguar Road at 3 am... go figures fight The Devil at the devil hour they are crazy... " I stop listing to them and head for the abandoned Airport to go kill some people for The Devil and to figure out why The Devil seeks for me.

1 Hour later (Warning contains blood and gore viewers has been warned)

I pulled off my mask and licked my sword blade while on old beam watch a slowly dieing men stare up at me in utter fear. He was my message to The Devil that I was hear and waiting for him. I heard the cars pull up before the slamming of the doors and loading of guns. I watch from my perch as men come running in but pause to see that the men they were about to go in war with are dead all but one. The men spread out just for a single men to walk up and look at what happen not even a second later I heard a roar of rage blow out from The Devil. The men who is supposed to deliver my message spoke up " h h h he h h here " the men was struggling to speak since he was on his last leg of life " WHO HERE?!!! " The devil roar in rage. " L l l look u u u up! " the men yells in fear then dies shortly after with the men last word Devil looks up at the beams where I was perch at. I grinned, pulled up my mask,  put sword up then drop down right on to the dead men head causing the skull to shatter and his brains pop out of his head along with the men eyeballs and teeth. The crunch of the dead men head got me excited and for me to smile excitedly the men surrounded by The Devil flinched and turn little green in the face but The devil just stared me down trying inmate me into submission. Which failed miserably, I stood up and casually walked over to him while then men was trying to get over the fact they just saw a dead men head explode on contact with my boots. Of course The Devil and second hand men didn't look even fazed that the fact the men head was no longer there but scattered along the old floor of the airport I enjoyed the squashing sound of the blood made when stepped on. " I heard The Devil was looking for little old me is that correct? " I asked in a lazy but teasing  tone " You are correct Demon ".  His dark and deep tone send shivers down my back in pleasure "now why would the big bad Devil want with little old me? " he spread out hands out in a gesture that said "look around us  and tell me why I am looking for you" with that my already big smile turn even bigger " who do you want me to kill Devil" The Devil smirked then said something that shook me to my core.

" I want you to kill Felix Southfall and then join my Mafia "

A. N.

ssooooo that chapter one how do feel about it so far?