So Will You Demon?

A. N.  The second in comand has enter the game!.

His name is Kyle

                         William Pov

"How did you made me agree to this little William? "

"More money, More kills?"

There was a grunt then silence, I some how convinced Demon to go meet up with The Devil at 3 am. There a rumor going around that if you meet up 3 am he is more powerful then the actual devil. I want to see if it true if not then boo it up to Demon to decide if he want to work with him or not, I am already working with The Devil out of the Mafia so why not work with the Mafia it like a double agent!

"you are to innocent for this line of work William "
"no I am not don't you know I am man behind the slaughter! "
"Just because you have the men name doesn't mean you are the men behind the slaughter "
"you are no fun"
"cry me a river then "

I block him out so I don't half hear the party popper voice! anyways time to cuddle mister floppers! my stuff toy puppy!

        3 am has arrived Demon Pov

"Did I tell him where to meet me at? "
"No"

The sound of multiple cars pulled up to the old abandoned airport. Great he figured out where we were supposed to meet at, a single black SUV pulled up in the hanger I was in and out stepped The Devil in all glory. "You forgot to tell me where to meet you Demon" he says in irritated voice I chuckle in amusement at his irritation. "You figured it out didn't you big boy" I say in a  gleeful tone  he grunts then says " so are you joining or not" I smirked under my mask "what the pay if I do join? " I watch as his second hand men steps up close to him and whisper in his ear. "Is he gonna get payed sir? " there was a grunt then "no but follow my lead understood " the second hand men nodded his head and step back into the shadow he came from, just like the second hand men there where other men in the shadows.  I snorted then said "don't even lie to me I heard what you two said " The Devil looked shocked for one second then vanished "Devil do you know nothing about me other then I am the best at what I do? " he hesitated with that answer "your hesitation says it all"  I said with bored tone. "No one truly know you, you are so mysterious that even area 51 wants you in lock and keep. How am I supposed to know other stuff then the info that been given"he grunts out in irritation, "I don't work for free Devil even the company I work at pays me for just breathing there".

"With food and love "
"Shhhh he don't need to know that"

"How much do you get payed for a kill" He grunted out I hummed in thought "It really depends on who is my client, how long it takes me to kill that person and who that person is for example if I killed President Ifton (A. N. the year is 2034 where they are at!) that will be 1.1 Trillion dollars " there was a chocking sounds all over the hanger as men struggle to get there breath back even Devil was trying to get his breath back. "You can kill the president!? " and " it coast how much!? " I snicker " yes coast that much you think these cloths get clean them self and let talk  not how much my blades cost, I can kill anything as long it not immortal, got the money for what you want killed I will do it for you " as I said that I watch everyone(except The Devil)  face go into shock " how much does it cost for you to protect someone for the rest of there lives? " The Devil says with bored tone, I hummed at that question "is it all payed at once or do I get payed monthly? " I ask in curious tone " all at once" I hummed and thought. "it a hefty amount do you think you can pay for it Mister Devil? " I asked The Devil knowing he can't pay for it. "How much" I smirked at his reply "1.1 quadrillion I don't come cheap for an all life protection Mister Devil if you were gonna go by month 1.2 million" as I said that I hear chocking noises as some people die due to price range. There was a snort then I saw The Devil look right up at me with a smirk "Come down here and get your pay. "

Will Mister Daniel Galaxy you got one hell of an assassin on your team.

A. N
REEEEEE I did it has fun I am dieing at Demon price range for life protection see ya!