Fear The Angry Max

A. N.
Meet Max!  He Angry Father 1! He the dad!
2 of 6

                        Demon Pov

Why am I dealing with the angry fathers!?
Because you was the one who put the price range of 1.1 quadrillion on the devil! now excuse meh while I hide away from the Angry Father's
Don't leave me here!
William?
William!?
William!!!
I just got silence from this evil evil men, the only time I am praying for god is right now. Dear God I am begging you don't let Max have his flip flop in hand!  I promise to stop killing if grants this wish! (A. N.  technically I am your god but for entertainment for the dear souls your prayer has been denied bish!) Max comes storming in with his flip flop in hand... it was nice knowing you world! I am going to hell! (A. N. or are you?  okay okay I will stop!) for all my wrong doings!!  "I AM GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS INTO NEXT CENTURY DEMON!  WHAT THE HELL I TOLD YOU ABOUT HIGH PRICES ON KILLS!!! "  max screams in furry before he can hit me with his flip flop I say "TECHNICALLY I AM NOT KILLING ANYONE I AM PROTECTING THE DEVIL FOR LIFE!! " I scream fear while covering my face hoping to dear god I don't die today! there was a pause then "where the hell is my steal toe boots? " max ask his husband who just been standing there quietly waiting for my death to come, which is gonna happen sooner then it was before with the flip flop. I knew I was in deep deep deep shit when max asked for his steel toe boots!  " I don't know, just deal with beating his ass with your flip flop" David says monotone voice. Max flip back even more furry in his eyes " YOU ARE FUCKING DEALING WITH THE DEVIL YOU LITTLE SHIT IF HE DIES ON YOUR WATCH HIS MAFIA IS GONNA KILL YOU!!!  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE GO PROTECT HIS ASS!!!! " max hits me couple time with his flip flop just to show how furious he was, David looked at me with little sadness in his  eyes as his husband stomps off with furry in his step as soon max was out of sight Davis said to me "you are lucky I hid his steel toe boots, I knew you were dealing with the devil the moment I noticed the check was named by the devil who wrote it come back safe demon. You are our son even if you don't have a physical body " with that he walked off to where his husband was at to calm down, I went upstairs, change into my clothes and strapped my weapon on to my body. I open my window and climbed out and on to the roof.

                         Max Pov
As soon I was out of sight of demon and my husband I put my back against the wall and slide down it, I put my hands over my mouth to hold back my sniffles and tears my babies are gonna die if they don't protect The Devil well. I don't wanna see my babies in a coffin because of a false move on there part I all ready lost my eldest son I don't wanna lose my youngest son's. I heard feet coming my way and feet going up the stairs. David legs appeared in my sight then he moved to the wall to right and slide down it, then wrap his arms around me while he pulled me into his lap "you knew the money was from the devil didn't you" I asked him in a shaky voice. He was silent then said "yes I knew " I choke on a sob "you knew our babies were in extreme danger but still allow them to keep the pay check! " I hear the window in the boys  room window open then climbing of feet on the roof, a jump then just silence... silence that I fear will happen in the future.

"I am sorry baby"

A. N.
okay max POV was just show you that he isn't an abusive parent that he still loves demon and he loves demon and William like a lot