Running Little Late?

A. N.
That Miss. Scarlet eyes
5 of 6

                         Daniel Pov

I was late for killing of Red Scarlet, how did demon figured out that Red liliacs need help? he probably heard them off the streets well shit,  "you better have my twizzlers demon " I ask in a very serious tone "twizzlers and the money Mister. Devil" he says as he walks up to me, hands me the twizzlers and the money. Wait a minute he called me Mister. Devil is he like that when out in public or is he just playing with me?  he leans in and whisper in my ear "figure you don't wanna be called by your name here or in public. " Demon says, I just grunt then look up at Scarlet body, her body was beaten up pretty bad, she was gut with sign that says "I kept lying to demon now I pay my price". Her eyeballs are missing, I turn to demon for answer all he did was pull out two ocean color eyes with no cord attached to the end, "where you in a bad mood or something?  " I ask him, he huffs and says " something like that " then walks off.

  Time skip brought to you by a sleepy author.

I look at the time just to see that 9 pm and I was bored bored bored!  time to annoyed demon

   bold text is demon
   this is for demon

Demon
Demon
Demon

                                                            what?
I am bored!
                                                  then fap off
Okay!

I was kidding don't fap off and do some office work!

Boo you are no fun demon!

                                Don't care and work

A. N

I am out of idea for thus chapter so...

5 of 6 is done