Prologue

☬𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔱 ℑ𝔰 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔣𝔣 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫☬

"Papa! When am I gonna see mommy?" The [H/C] boy asked his father

"I don't know [Y/N]. Depends on when she wants to come and see you." Kaito said To which the boy nodded with a pout.

"When can I use the pew pew!" [Y/N] asked.

"When you're old enough to. The day will come. Just be patient." Katio laughed as he looked at the gun in its case.

'Incarnated Hecate II' He thought to himself before looking back to the [H/C] boy. He smiled at him before ruffling his hair.

"Dinner is gonna be ready soon! You should set the table up!" Kaito said before turning the stove off.

"Okay!" [Y/N] cheered before getting two plates and stacking them on each other. He then got some eating utensils and placed them on the plate as he walked to the table. [Y/N] sang happily as he set the table up though that happiness would soon be gone on that faithful night.

✞~~Time Skip~~✞

As [Y/N] and Katio slept, [Y/N] heard glass shatter downstairs. He jolted up and got out of bed. [Y/N] being the curious boy he was went downstairs to check what it was. He saw a man looking and scavenging around the house. [Y/N] eyes widened and gasped before covering his mouth. The man turned around quicky and smirked at the boy.

"I think you'll be worth a lot." The man said before making his way to [Y/N]. The [H/C]'s body was acting on his own as he ran to Hecate II and opened the case. He grabbed the gun and aimed it at the man.

"Put that down!" The man yelled as he grabbed the gun. Only to be burnt by the gun. The man then took out a blade before Kaito ran downstairs, turning on the light.

"[Y/N]!!" Kaito yelled as the mans raised the blade to strike [Y/N]. Then a loud gunshot ringed throughout the house.

"W-why you little s-shit!!" The man groaned in pain as he used his other hand to hold the wound. Due to the impact of the shot, [Y/N] fell back and the man was now towering over [Y/N].