Chapter 2

❅エ ɯαɳɳα ßҽ α 3ԃ ցԋσട𝜏 ιɳ ყσᥙɾ ԃɾҽα𝓶❅

✞~~3rd POV~~✞

[Y/N] sat at the table as Shiro played with [Y/N]'s hair.

"Oh Yukio, you're leaving early?" [Y/N] asked as Yukio walked by them.

"Yeah, since they already took my boxes. I thought I'd go and see the place." Yukio said.

"Alright. Be safe Yukio." [Y/N] said as he opened the case that the Incarnated Hecate II was being held in.

"Don't worry about him. I know Yukio can take of himself." Shiro said as he stood up.

"Take care son!" Shiro said before Yukio left.

"So [Y/N]? You gonna take care of Rin for me or what?" Shiro laughed as [Y/N] turned red.

"I-I mean if you want me t-too." [Y/N] said as he wiped Hecate II down with a towel.

"Ha! You should see your face!" Shiro laughed as the smaller boy shook his head.

"But seriously, if something were to happen to me. Promise we you'll take care of Rin for me. The boys a lot to handle but I know he'll behave with you." Shiro said.

"I will. I still have to repay you for all the things you've done for me." [Y/N] smiled before Shiro ruffled his hair.

"You don't have to do it to repay me. Do it for Rin." Shiro said before [Y/N] nodded.

"Eh? [Y/N] why don't ya become an exorcist? With your Hecate, you can fight any demon!" Shiro said pointing at the gun.

"I don't know. It's a family heirloom and I wouldn't want to break it." [Y/N] said.

"I'm sure you won't. Plus with the help of the exorcist's at true cross they can help. I know a certain exorcist that wouldn't mind to help you too." Shiro said with a smile.

"I'll think about it." [Y/N] said before putting Hecate II back in its case.

✞~~Time Skip~~✞

[Y/N] sat down on the bench as the exorcist's rushed outside. [Y/N] got up and looked at them rush outside. His eyes widened as he saw little creatures fly around.

"W-what? What is happening?" [Y/N] questioned as he held his case tighter.

"[Y/N]! Stay inside!" One of the exorcist's yelled as he nodded and stayed put.