Chapter 6

✮Rᴇᴀᴅʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғғ✮

✞~~3rd POV~~✞

"Hey [Y/N]. Sorry about Bon today in class." Konekomaru said as Shima nodded.

"Yeah, also congrats on that hundred. I didn't know you could be so wild." Shima said referring to when [Y/N] laughed at Bon and called him stupid.

"It's fine. Just tell him to leave Rin alone and we won't have a problem. If Rin gets provoked, he's not backing down." [Y/N] said as he was about to leave until someone called his name.

"[Y/N]." Suguro said as [Y/N] turned around.

"Yes Suguro?" [Y/N] asked.

"I'm sorry about earlier! I shouldn't have dragged you into the problem with what I said." Suguro said which caught [Y/N] off guard.

"O-oh! It's fine. I had a part to play in it since I did intervene." [Y/N] said before Suguro shook his head.

"No no. You were trying to stop us but I just degraded you to Rin's level." Suguro said before [Y/N] rolled his eyes.

"Rin may not be good academically! But he's good when it comes to physical stuff!" [Y/N] huffed before walking away from the trio.

"Oh yeah Bon. [Y/N] said to not provoke Rin or Rin isn't gonna back down and fight back." Shima said before Bon rolled his eyes.

"What's so good about Rin that makes [Y/N] hang out with him anyways?" Suguro said before they started walking.

✞~~Time Skip~~✞

"Gentlemen! This not a race understand! The goal of this exercise is to get you to understand how the demon moves!" The teacher yelled as Suguro and Rin ignored him and kept racing.

"T-then why did you make me run with Hecate while I was doing it!!" [Y/N] yelled in between pants but was ignored.

"Damn bro. It must be a lot of work running with that thing in your hands." Shima said as he pointed to the rifle.

"Yeah. I was never the athletic type. Plus usually Rin is the athletic one and I'm the brains." [Y/N] said as Sheimi handed him a bottle of water. [Y/N] thanked her as she smiled.

"Oh! I see! You and Rin are a duo!" Shima said as [Y/N] nodded before they shifted their attention back to Rin and Suguro.