Chapter 7

🍁ᵂᵉ ᶠᵉˡˡ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᴼᶜᵗᵒᵇᵉʳ 🍁
🍁ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰʸ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡ🍁

🍁ᵂᵉ ᶠᵉˡˡ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᴼᶜᵗᵒᵇᵉʳ 🍁🍁ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰʸ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡ🍁

✞~~3rd POV~~✞

"Good morning Yukio." [Y/N] said as Yukio ate.

"Good morning." [Y/N] Said after he swallowed his food.

"Where's Rin?" [Y/N] asked as he tied his tie.

"Sleeping. I can't wake him up." Yukio laughed.

"That sounds like Rin." [Y/N] said before sitting next to Yukio.

"Thank you for breakfast." [Y/N] said with his hands clapped together before he started eating.

"So [Y/N]. I heard you were skipping gym." Yukio said.

"I wouldn't say I was skipping. More like I dismissed myself." [Y/N] said as Yukio shook his head.

"[Y/N] I thought you were better than this." Yukio sighed.

"I had to make an important call okay!" [Y/N] defended himself.

"Who did you call?" Yukio asked.

"My dad." [Y/N] said before Yukio nodded.

"You asked him if he was really an exorcist before you were born?" Yukio asked to which [Y/N] nodded.

"He also said that he's coming out of retirement-"

"WHAT?!" Yukio cut off [Y/N].

"I reacted the same why. He said that he's gonna help train Rin and I." [Y/N] said before Yukio nodded and clicked his tongue.

"That's perfect! You and Rin have great potential. But you'll need to learn how to use Hecate two it's full power." Yukio said.

"I wanna call Hecate two, divine light." [Y/N] confessed.

"Divine light? Sounds good!" Yukio smiled.

"Thanks Yukio." [Y/N] said as Yukio patted [Y/N].

"Have you met your mother as yet?" Yukio asked and [Y/N] shook his head.

"No. Maybe she'll show up when my dad gets here." [Y/N] said as he finished eating. He pushed the tray away from him and rested his head on the table. Yukio then started to play with [Y/N]'s hair after finishing his food as well. Then they heard someone running to the dining hall and the two knew who it was right away.