Chapter 3

❥𝒮ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓅ℯℴ𝓅𝓁ℯ 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝓇ℴ𝓃ℊ❥ ❥𝓅ℯℴ𝓅𝓁ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈❥

✞~~3rd POV~~✞

Everyone was at the cemetery, mourning Shiro's death. Rin and [Y/N] stood in front of Shiro's grave as [Y/N] held an umbrella shielding both of them from the rain. Everyone else were making their way out as Yukio looked back at the two.

"Rin. We can stay here as long as you'd like " [Y/N] told the boy as he nodded. Rin then looked down at the phone Shiro gave him before dialing the number on the phone.

"[Y/N] you mind if you can leave me alone for a little bit. You can go with Yukio, I think he needs your company now as much as I do." Rin asked. [Y/N] was hesitant at first but agreed. He walked away leaving Rin alone.

"I have a bad feeling about this." [Y/N] said to himself before making his way to Rin. He then saw Yukio and his dad talking and decided to bud in.

"[Y/N], how are you holding up. I know my dad and you were close." Yukio said.

"Yukio! I've made up my mind! I'm going to become an exorcist!!" [Y/N] said.

"WHAT!?" Kaito yelled.

✞~~Time Skip~~✞

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Katio asked his [H/C] haired son as [Y/N] nodded.

"Yes." [Y/N] said as they drove to true cross.

"Are really sure you wanna be an exorcist? It's a dangerous job son." Katio said as he kept his eyes focused on the road.

"I promised uncle that I would become an exorcist and protect Rin." [Y/N] said before looking down at the case Hecate II was being kept in.

"Ha, I should have known Shiro had some kind of part in this." Katio laughed.

"If I recall, Yukio is gonna be there too right?" Kaito asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"Rin is gonna be there too." [Y/N] said as Katio sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness those boys are going to be with you." Katio said.

"Me too." [Y/N] said before looking out the window.

'Do I really have what it takes to protect Rin? What if I can't keep uncles promise?' [Y/N] thought to himself. Kaito looked into the rear view mirror and notice the look on [Y/N]'s face changed.