Chapter 5

❅𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑?❅
❅𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎❅ ❅𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜ℎ❅

❅𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑?❅❅𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎❅ ❅𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜ℎ❅

✞~~3rd POV~~✞

"Explain. We're alone now." [Y/N] said as he hugged his legs. Yukio sighed before looking at Rin.

"The flames you saw...They were from me." Rin said before nodded.

"Our father is indeed Satan." Yukio said before hid his face behind his legs.

"D-do you have powers too Yukio?" [Y/N] asked before Yukio nodded.

"No, only Rin got powers. I wasn't strong enough to inherit them. Our father Shiro Fujimoto, took us in as his own and raised us. He hid Rin's existence to keep him safe." Yukio said before Rin looked down.

"It's over isn't it. [Y/N]'s gonna leave us now." Rin said as his gaze stayed glued to the ground.

"[Y/N] please. Please don't leave me! You're my only friend!!" Rin yelled before looking back up at the [H/C] haired boy still hiding his face.

"First Yukio had been training to be an exorcist since we were kids and now I find out Rin is the spawn of Satan." [Y/N] said before looking up with tears in his eyes.

"Why. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?" [Y/N] yelled catching the twins off guard.

"Did you not trust me? Did you think I would tell someone?" [Y/N] asked before Rin sat next to him.

"I didn't even know until that night when our father died." Rin said before resting his head on [Y/N]'s shoulder.

"Yukio, how come you didn't say anything about all those years of training." [Y/N] asked.

"Our dad didn't want you guys knowing. He especially didn't want you knowing since he said that if you knew you'd worry about me more than you already do and pop a blood vessel." Yukio laughed before [Y/N] let out a little chuckle.

"Rin, in my eyes you're not the son of Satan. You're the boy I've known for most of my life, that stayed by my side for almost anything. If uncle was willingly to sacrifice himself to keep you safe, then you must be good. If you weren't, he wouldn't have raised you for all those years." [Y/N] said before hugging Rin.

"Thank you [Y/N]. I already lost my dad. I don't wanna lose you either." Rin said as he hugged back.

"I'm sorry I acted the way I did. It was just so much to take in. It's hard to believe that the nice and sweet guys I've grown to know are the son's of Satan." [Y/N] said before Yukio joined the hug.