Chapter 8

-ˏˋ  walking out  ♡⠀⠀the door ˊˎ-

-ˏˋ with your⠀♡⠀⠀ bags ˊˎ-

✞~~3rd POV~~✞

Yukio was washing his face at the sink before the sound of footsteps echoed through out the hallway. Yukio cleaned his face with his towel before getting interrupted.

"YOU SPOTTY FOUR EYES!!!" Rin yelled as he kicked Yukio. Yukio then fell to the floor before sitting up.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!" Yukio yelled before [Y/N] opened his room door and looked into the hallway.

"What is it now..." the [H/C] haired male asked before stepping out.

"No matter how hungry you are, there are things you're not supposed to do!!" Rin yelled as [Y/N] and Yukio gave Rin looks of confusion.

"Huh?"

"DON'T PLAY STUPID!! You ate all the side dishes I made for today's lunch!!" Rin yelled before showing the containers the lunches were in but they were completely empty. Yukio's brow twitched.

"As if I'd do such a thing!" Yukio said before Rin looked at [Y/N].

"Hey! Don't look at me!! You know I wouldn't do such a thing!" [Y/N] defended himself before Rin turned back to look at Yukio.

"Then who did it!? It's just the three of us in this dorm, isn't it?!" Rin asked before the three gasped.

"Just the three of us?"

"No... Everyday at mealtimes our food was prepared..."

"I didn't even think about who cooked it." Rin said before the sound of a knife hitting a cutting board echoed from downstairs.

"Someones here."

"Someone...but who?" Rin asked before his eyes widened.

"Only one way to find out." [Y/N] said as he picked up Hecate II. The three then made their way into the cafeteria before seeing a figure standing in the kitchen.

"Tell me when to shot." [Y/N] said as he aimed at the figure. Rin nodded before him and Yukio approached the window of the kitchen. Rin and Yukio then looked into the kitchen before the figure in front of them turned around.

"Oh, good morning boys."

"Mephisto?!" Rin yelled.

"So you were cooking our meals every day?!" Yukio asked before [Y/N] sighed and lowered Hecate II.

"As if I would do that! I'm just a temporary replacement." Mephisto said as [Y/N] walked towards the three.

"Temporary replacement?"

"Temporary replacement you say? Then who was originally making our meals?" [Y/N] asked.

"Ukobach was the one making your meals." Mephisto said.

"Ukobach?" Rin asked as [Y/N] tilted his head.

"I've heard about it. It's the spirit of the fireplace, if I recall correctly. It sneaks in the kitchen while people sleep and makes their food more delicious..." Yukio said before Mephisto pointed the clever at Yukio.

"And that's the correct answer Mr. Okumura! He was working here as my familiar. But yesterday you used the kitchen and trespassed on his territory without permission, so he became sulky and started boycotting it." Mephisto said.

"Why didn't you tell us anything sooner? Information like that is important for tenants like us." [Y/N] said before Mephisto shrugged.

"I don't know, I didn't think any of you knew how to cook." Mephisto said as [Y/N] rolled his eyes.

"I understand the reasons, but what the hell is this?" Yukio said as him and Rin looked down at the bowls in front of them.

"Special Imp Oatmeal à la Mephisto! Go on dig in!" Mephisto said as the food started to bubble.

"Don't hold back." Mephisto said as the two twins stared down at the food in disgust.

"[Y/N]! You should try some- WHERE DID HE GO?!" Rin yelled. [Y/N] had vanished, most likely from Mephisto's cooking.

"I'll eat it!!" Rin shouted before drinking the oatmeal. His eyes then wided before  his face turned red and he exploded, not literally but you understand. The boy then fainted before Yukio caught him.

"Rin! Are you alright!?" Yukio asked as he held Rin up.

"Granny is calling me..." Rin said with a smile on his face.

"WHAT?! We never even met her!! Wait! Don't you dare follow her!!" Yukio yelled.

"Reasons aside, the misbehavior of the familiar is th me misbehavior of it's master. Therefore I'll be taking care of your meals until Ukobach cheers up." Mephisto said.

"And if he doesn't?"

"Then I'll be your cook forever." Mephisto said.

"Rin!" Yukio shouted as he shook Rin.

"Ukobach-smukobach... I don't care. I'll exterminate it!" Rin said as he put his fist in the air.

"Beating it up won't help much." Yukio deadpanned.

-°—✞—˚✧—✧˚—✞—°-

"Hey Rin, I feel tired. I'm probably going to go take a nap." [Y/N] said as he rubbed his eye with the back of his hand.

"Damn, I really wanted you to help me confront Ukobach with me." Rin whined before [Y/N] started to stumble. Rin then caught the boy before he could fall and let out a sigh.

"God, you're tired." Rin said before he looked down to see [Y/N] asleep.

"You're already sleeping. Guess I'll carry you to bed." Rin said before carrying [Y/N] to his room. He then placed the boy on his bed before turning the light off and closing the door. But to his knowledge, something was in the room with [Y/N].

"Now, let's begin."

Finally updated this book after like a year but at least I updated. I'm gonna try and update this book more while also updating my Haikyuu books so lets see how that goes.