Y2 And the war began

Julius 2.

The threads. And the war begins.

Before this, I use Mazoku = Demon race and Hitozoku = Human race.

Because now it keeps using these two words, I decided to change it to Demon and Human.

There's movement in the Demon army.

It's just this morning that I heard the report.

It's the report brought by the spy who infiltrated into the Demon territory.

「So, it came at last」

「Yeah. I will be glad if it didn't come」

「Julius, it won't go that way. I know that you don't prefer fighting, but Humans and Demons are arch-enemies. You should have understood that this will happen someday, right?」

「That's right. After the previous Hero-sama died, the Demons became active, so I think that we are maintaining well」

Saint Yana, former adventurer Jiskan and Hawkin who's a former thief which was reformed.

Just as my comrades said, after the previous Hero-sama died, the Demons act actively.

It didn't escalate into a large-scale war and it ended with only a skirmish up until now, so we might be maintaining well.

「So, when will the Demon army reach here?」

「Hyrinth has went to confirm it now. Soon, ah, he returned」

When I turn around to Yana's words, there was my childhood friend, Hyrinth who's the second son of the Quoto Duke's family walking towards us.

「Hyrinth. How is it?」

「Ah. Judging from the marching speed, it's estimated that they will reach this fort tomorrow」

「I see. Finally」

War.

After I became the Hero, I have lived in the fight every day.

But, the fight of this scale is my first experience.

And that's not only me.

There was no large-scale war in the previous Hero-sama's era.

Therefore, those who know such a war of the scale is the generation that knows the Hero-sama of two generations ago hardly survived anymore now

When it's that generation, unless the person is a race with long life, most of the people will probably have an old body that can't fight.

In other words, the Humans who participate in this war have not experienced a large-scale war to this extent.

On the other hand, the Demons live longer than the Humans.

It's not strange that there's a Demon who's as the same generation with the Hero-sama of two generations or even older generation.

How will the difference of experience appear?

In addition, the combat ability of the Demon is high.

The magical power that's superior to the Human and the physical ability that's superior to the Human.

And, the intelligence similar to the Human.

The power of skills and wisdom are large for Human who has inferior status to fight against monsters that have high status.

However, it won't work against the Demon.

Because Demon can use skills and wisdom similar to the Human.

To be honest, I'm scared.

But, it's not permitted that I who's the Hero to bring out uneasiness.