Chapter 175: Revival

Several days after the middle-aged man settled down.

The babies returned with the preys again.

On this occasion, because the middle-aged man was about to be attacked, I stopped them.

After I stop them, I felt like it's fine even if I don't stop them, but oh, well.

It's a pleasant middle-aged man who I don't get tired of watching him. Although it's not necessary to keep him alive, it's not necessary to kill him.

I mean, babies.

If my eyes are not fine, is it an imagination that among the killed preys, there's a medium rank Earth Drake?

It should be a monster that's approximately equal with the eel and inhabits in the huge passage with quite high status.

Even though there's a violence of number, they have become able to defeat monster equal with the eel already.

What's with these excellent brats.

But, as expected, there's no one who evolves this time.

Well.

If they evolve two stages in this short term, as expected, I will feel down.

The time when I evolve for the second time was the time I defeat the monkeys, huh?

There was such thing too.

It's nostalgic now.

But, there are the guys who seem to evolve if they are dispatch another time.

They might become strong enough to be able to defeat the snake alone.

Of course the status is not equal to the snake, but because the skills are considerably improved, they really seem to be able to win against the snake.

After all, the time when I defeat the snake was when I was weaker and my skills are also poorer.

If they have the average man's thinking ability like me, the snake seems to be defeated easily if the babies make full use of the present status and the skills, but as expected, they are not that intelligent.

Not, right?

I will be slightly suspicious if they are that excellent.

Well, it's a good thing that the pieces are excellent.

Thanks to that, I don't have to do anything, and I can slack.

The babies put the preys, and left immediately again.

Umu.

Splendid.

{Hey, is it an imagination that they are more excellent than me?}

It's an imagination.

Just decide it to be like that.

Queen-in-charge became quite huge in these several days.

When the middle-aged man came, she was only slightly bigger than me, but now, she has grow up to the Greater's size.

If it's the border of the upper layer and the middle layer that's this place, the wideness is enough, but it doesn't seems that she can move with that size freely in the upper layer.

Should she return to the bottom layer with Transfer when the Demon King disappears?

But, the Demon King might return to the bottom layer with some kind of impulse again.

What should I do?

Should I let her stay here like this?

It's possible to live in this area, and if there are the babies, there's no problem in food.