Because I am a teacher

I am a weak human.

Ah, because I am an Elf now, it's a weak Elf.

Anyway, I am weak.

I was a teacher in the previous life.

It was my dream to become a teacher since childhood.

I wanted to become the teacher who can laugh with students.

I didn't spare the effort for that purpose.

I have dabbled in all the things that the children seemed to be interested in the generation.

Game, manga, novel, and I even searched the internet.

I studied hard of the things that seemed to become the contents of the talk.

Though I was seriously addicted to it slightly.

Like that, I changed my tone, make a character, I'm called as a strange and slightly regrettable teacher, and I became a person who was easy to befriend.

Although the regrettable part is because it's the part of my true nature, it turn out all right in the end.

But, I thought at the same time.

Is this really good?

Was it really my dream to laugh together with a false self?

But, I was scared that exposing my real self will break the position that I built until then.

That's why, every day passed while depending on the present conditions.

And, I reincarnated into a different world.

I became panic.

The last thing that I remembered was teaching.

The memory beyond there broke off, and when I realized it, I became a baby.

Besides, the people who looked at me, all have long and sharp ears.

That is the living thing called the Elf, and I understood it immediately from the Otaku knowledge that I accumulated until then.

And, my present state as well.

Different world reincarnation.

I got involved to the thing that became a boom in the internet.

I am weak.

I can't even live my second life with a defiant attitude like the protagonist who's suddenly thrown into a different world, and live strongly in the novel,

I was not able to abandoned the fact that I am me.

Like that, it was the thing called teacher that I clung with a confused head.

I am a teacher.

Then, I must think about the students first.

That was my idealized image of a teacher.

And, I had the convenient skill naturally.

『Student List』

It's probably the unique skill that only I have in the world.

The effect is the present, past and future of the former students who are reincarnated are written down roughly.

If I close my eyes, the list will rise from the depths of my heart.

If I open the list, the previous life names are written in the order of the attendance number, and if I remind of the name strongly, I can inspect the information of the name's owner.