Elf Village Battle ③

【Reincarnated people's residential area】

Ogiwara got impatient.

Even though he should have mixed poison in the dish of the two former adventurers, they looked fine.

He suppresses the impatience in the heart, and sees off the two people with an innocent look.

It's already hopeless for Ogiwara now that it became like this.

Although the mission failed, the implication of the insurance is strong, and he have no choice but to entrust it to the people on the site.

Fortunately, the two people don't seem to notice that it was poisoned.

It probably was resisted unconsciously because the Poison Resistance was high.

He thought so.

「So, Ogi, will you tell me your real intention that you tried to serve poison to us before we leave?」

By Kunihiko's words, Ogiwara's color of blood draws right away.

It was noticed.

「Wh-What do you mean?」

He plays innocent.

「Don't play innocent. I already know that you're the one who did it」

A firm intention that evasion will not be allowed was felt.

Ogiwara gave up in making an excuse quickly.

He don't say such stupid thing like "Where's the evidence?".

Becoming innocent if there's no evidence only works in the constitutional state. Here is the different world, and there's neither the police nor the lawyer.

Ogiwara was already guilty in Kunihiko, and a poor excuse will only worsened the position oppositely.

「Aaah. It would be good if you become impossible to move by the poison」

The surroundings react to the words.

Seeing the state, Kunihiko and Asaka are half convinced that this is the action that Ogiwara took alone.

Although it's not certain yet, the reaction of the surroundings is seriously surprised, and the two people who pass through bloodshed as adventurers knew the feelings and gesture of the people very clearly.

And, judging from the experience, they consider everyone to be innocent excluding Ogiwara.

「That's too bad. Should I have you tell me the circumstances slowly after I hit you once?」

「Well, wait. Although it's certain that I served poison, this is something that I did thinking of you, you know?」

Kunihiko who tries to step forward.

Ogiwara who restrains him with words.

Ogiwara thinks desperately for a reversal while not showing the feelings of impatience.

「What do you mean?」

「It's simple. If you two go, you will die」

Kunihiko moves one step closer.

Ogiwara take a step backward according to it.

The eyes pass by Kunihiko and is turned to the several Elves who came to guide Kunihiko and Asaka.

In addition, he search for the presence of the Elf who hides and watches this residential area.

From here on, it's gambling.