Some backstory, loves 😺🤲

Today was the day, the day I finally tell my crush, Tsukishima Kei, my feelings. I feel really anxious and worried, we don't get along too well in public, but in private he's very nice and has a very gentle touch.

It's also our last day as 1st years so I plan on telling him after the ceremony, Yamaguchi told me he likes the constellations so maybe we could stargaze before I spill my heart out.

Later

Me and Hinata are at lunch, Hinata is talking about Kenma and his new game but I'm not paying attention. Instead I'm sneaking glances at Kei, I think he noticed me and smirked, I turn back to Hina with a dark red blush.

"Bakayamaaa, you were totally watching Stingyshimaaaa!" The orange hair boy exclaimed, I put my hand over his mouth blushing even harder than before, "B-Boke!! Shut your mouth!!" I whisper yelled at him.

He licked my hand which caused me to jerk my hand back, "Ewww!! Boke germssss" I said with a playful tone? "Oi! I don't have boke germs! You have boke germs" Shoyo yelled. We continued to fight the rest of lunch.

Time skip 😾💅🏻

The school day went by fast, it was the end of the day and everyone was packing up and leaving. Tsukishima stayed behind with me and we started walking out together.

"H-hey! Wanna go over to that large hill around the school?" I asked, as I mentally cursed myself I barely register that he said "Yes"

When continued to the hill and laid out our stuff on the trees root. He laid down on the grass and I had my back against the tree trunk.

Once it got dark it was beautiful, the stars painted the night sky wonderfully and not to mention the way the moonlight reflected off of Tsuki's eyes and pale skin.

I got on all fours and crawled over to Kei. I gently patted his head and ruffled his hair, he shifted his vision over to me and smiled. I felt relaxed and knew it was the right time to tell. To release these pent up feelings.

He sat up and I grabbed both sides of his face so he could only focus on me, he was confused for minute then a light pink blush appeared on his face.

"Tsukishima Kei" I said in a calm tone, "I really like you, and I've liked you ever since that match against Shiratorizawa. You looked so...so bwah!" I exclaimed, apparently I spent so much time with sho that I learned his language. I looked away in embarrassment as the next sentence left my mouth, "P-please go out with me!"

447 WORDS
😝😝