"What the hell?"

Terushima's Pov cause why not?:
'Date?' Tadashi looked as confused as me, what nonsense is this guy talking about? Yama would never go out with a guy that styles his hair like that!

"Oi, what the hell are you talking about?" He smirked, "Yama-Chan, who is this? Could you not do any better?" He teased, this guy seriously pisses me off.

"Ah! Tooru, this is Terushima Yuji, my boyfriend!" A light pink was dusted across my cheeks, Yama is so cute!

"Yeah, so you gonna tell me about what this 'date' was about?" I wrapped my arms around Tadashi protectively, squeezing him tighter as this guy made his way to us.

He put his hand on his chin and slightly bent over to meet Yama's face, "Are you sure your okay with this, Yama-Chan?" He said with a pout. Yamaguchi proudly nodded, "Meh, I guess his undercut is kinda hot," he started, I stuck my tongue out at him, "extra points for the tongue piercing!~" he winked and patted Tadashi's head.

He stuck out his hand and smiled, "I'm Oikawa Tooru, Yamaguchi's best friend!" Bleh, Pretty boy is really annoying, "Whatever, By the way your hair looks like shit, Oikawa-San," Pretty boy was obviously irritated, I smirked, "Cat got your tongue, city boy?" I heard Suga-Chan sigh, "Tanaka 2.0"

After Shitty hair got his panties out of a twist we headed down stairs. This guy really likes to tease me, he'd grab Tadashi's waist at random times and suddenly grab ahold of his hand. When that guy left I pulled Yamaguchi over to me and pulled him into my lap, "Tadashiiii, you know how jealous I get when people touch you!" I said against his neck making him shiver, "Aw, I'm sorry Teru, Oikawa's love language is touch I really can't help it," he looked at me and kissed my cheek, "Well I guess it's okay baby boy. I love you" I kissed his nose and he walks over to Suga after mouthing an 'I love you, dork'

I guess Pretty boy's love language is touch, he's all over blueberry. I smirked and walked over to Yamaguchi, "Hey, baby, can I mess with City boy?" I ask, "Mess with him how?", "I just want to show him how it feels to have someone else messing with his stuff!" Yamaguchi debated it for a while, "Don't do anything stupid to Kageyama-Kun or Oikawa-San!" I nodded and headed over to them.

Oikawa's Pov:

I saw undercut walking towards me and Tobio, this guy really gets under my skin. "Hey Shitty hair, hows your night?" He said with little to no interest, "It's going well, Teru" he glared at me before looking at Kageyama.

"Heyo Blueberry!" He wrapped his arm over Tobio's shoulders, he shouldn't act so informal with someone he just met.

I watched his arms detach themselves from Tobio before they latched onto his waist. 'Tsk, hands off, asshat' I thought a I tried to hide my irritated face.

Smack!

I look over to see Tobio with his head down, tears flowing down his cheeks. "Tobio?" I asked as stepped closer to inspect the incident. Kageyama looked up at me.

Pure fear.

I looked over to Terushima to see he was also shocked about the sudden outburst. I held Tobio close and looked at Yuji, "What the hell?" I ask, "I pulled him closer to me by his waist, I swear I didn't mean any harm!" He whispered so no one in the living room could him.

Somehow Yamaguchi noticed us and walked over. "What happened, Is Kageyama okay?" He asked with worry evident in his voice.

When Tobio heard his name he tightened his grip on my shirt. "I don't know but I'll take him upstairs so he can calm down." Yamaguchi nodded and pulled Terushima into the living room, I glared at him but he didn't send one back.

Instead a face of regret and worry was overtaking his features, I guess he really didn't mean it. I waved at him, trying to tell him to forget about it. He slowly nodded and turned to Yamaguchi, pulling Yama-Chan into hug while he was having a conversation with Suga-Chan, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. I smiled sadly at the sight, to bad I couldn't have anything like that.

I carried Tobio-Chan bridal style up the stairs and into Yamaguchi's and Terushima's room. As soon as I laid him down he turned to face the wall, "I'm sorry if undercut made you feel uncomfortable," he waved his hand, dismissing my apology.

I pulled the comforter over his body and watched him cuddle into the blankets, I smiled and laid down beside him. This caught his attention and he looked at me, "What are you doing?.." he mumbled. "I'm totally beat, Tobio-Chan! And Teru was being so mean to me!" I pouted, Kageyama looked disappointed before he turned back around, "Tuff" he said. "Your mean to me too!" I whined, he didn't respond which probably means he's tired as well.

"I guess I'll call it a night, G'night Tobio.." I murmured lazily.

862 words ❤️

Just a filler chapter (kinda)