"I just really miss him.."

Kageyama's Pov:

I woke up to muffled laughs and the smell of bacon, ew. I hate waking up to greasy food, and what the hell do they think this is? It's 9:00 in the morning, "can those dimwits not quiet down.."

I sit up, rubbing my eyes and let a small groan leave my lips. I examine the small room, it's honestly pretty boring. "Hey baby.." I say nonchalantly, expecting Kei to be beside me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I look over and see Oikawa with his hand supporting his head. I slap myself, "What have I done to deserve this horrible nightmare.." I mumbled.

I heard him whine, "you say such mean things to me, Tobio-Chan!," he said with his bottom lip sticking out, "that hurts my feelings!" I ignore his comment and get out of the bed and head to the bathroom.

Before I opened the bathroom door I looked back, "You didn't do anything to me right?" I questioned with a horrified face, "I know your a pervert but you wouldn't go that far right?"

"Tobio-Chan! You know I'd never do anything like that!" He squealed. "Mhmmm, sureee."

I splash my face with cold water, did I really cry in front of Oikawa and Terushima? I slapped myself again with more force, red hand prints staining my face.

I locked the door and screamed, "GOD DAMN, TANAKA,"  I hear Oikawa knock on the door, "Uh, Tobio?" I could hear some snickers.

I opened the door and looked at him with a blank expression, "Yes?" He pointed to my cheeks, "Did you get into a fight with yourself?" He teased. I sent him a glare and headed out the door.

I inhaled "ALRIGHT YOU FUCKTARDS, IF I HAVE TO WAKE UP SO DO YOU," making sure everyone heard me.

I walk into the room next to ours and lucky me, it was Tanaka and Ennoshita.

"GOD DAMN TANAKAAAAA" he flung himself out of the bed, "YOUR USING THE TECHNIQUE I TAUGHT YOU?" He yelled, "WHATS BOTHERING YOU SO MUCH?" I felt his spit hit my face, "I FUCKED MYSELF OVER LAST NIGHT" he looked at me with his eyes narrowed, "Was that enough?" He placed a hand on my head and ruffled my hair.

I smirked and nodded, "Thanks, that really helps," he smiled "I'm glad!" Not even a second later he was running down the stairs screaming bacon.

Soon I heard Hinata run downstairs as well. I followed them into the kitchen and saw Daichi and Terushima cooking breakfast.

I sighed to myself, enjoying this moment of tranquility. I never had a big family, not to mention eating together, it was honestly really nice.

Yuji finished flipping the pancake that was on his pan and I walked over to him and draped my arm over his shoulders, "Sorry bout last night," I whispered.

He dismissed it with a wave of his hand, "No worries, blueberry!" He smiles and takes off his apron as he struts over to Tadashi.

I don't see see Oikawa anywhere, so I head back upstairs. I walk to our room and saw Oikawa with his headphones on, sitting on the floor. He looked like he wanted to get something off his chest.

I shuffle over to him and sit beside him. "Hm?" he hummed, "what's up?" He slumps down and starts to fiddle with his fingers, "I ain't never seen two pretty best friends.."

I stand up, "Get up you absolute clown, I thought you were sad!" I was embarrassed, "Aw!" I think he enjoyed the attention.

I pull him up and as soon as he was on his feet he rested his chin on my head, "Tobio-Chan, you know it really sucks.." I think he felt my head tilt in confusion, "Iwaizumi hasn't talked to me in weeks...and I really miss him.." a small 'oh' left my mouth, I'm not really good at this stuff.

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his frame and pulled him closer to me, "Why don't we take your mind off of him and go eat?" He hugged me back, "I'd really like that.." he whispered in content.

I grabbed his hand and ran down the stairs so it wouldn't be weird. To be completely honest I wouldn't have done anything but he never called Iwaizumi by his name, so he really misses him.

Hello lgbtq+ community 👴🏼
734 words 🐠