"Were you planning to uphold our date forever?"

Oikawa's Pov:

"I'm leaving this bogus party, Kageyama don't go whoring around,"

"Tsk, asshole...fucking hell," I whisper as I get up and sit down beside of Tobio. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. Kageyama nodded then stood up, "I'm sorry for Kei's behavior, he hasn't been sleeping very well," he explains, his expression not once changing from that blank stare of his.

"Oh," Suga said, "oh no.", I looked at him, "Kageyama, what the hell," Suga now had everyone's attention, "I don't give a flying fuck about how much sleep he gets, if he has something to say then the ratchet bitch should say something unless he wants to get pieced up," Kageyama stared at Suga, while the shorter male had taken a fighting stance.

"Ko, you'll catch a charge," I said trying to reason with him, "Y'all hear sum?" Suga said as he unlocked his phone, "Ko-chan, what are you doing," I say as I crawl over to him.

Eventually everyone was gathered around Suga. We saw him go to Tsukishima's contact and he hit call. I gasped and hit him in the arm, "Ko!", he looked at me and then back to his phone.

"Suga-Senpai, what do you want?", Tsuki said in an ice cold tone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Suga asked

"What are you talking about?" Blondie spat out, he sounded real tired.

"Telling Kageyama to 'not go whoring around', what the fuck is that supposed to mean? What kind of sick joke is that?" Suga was beyond fuming, he didn't want one of his babies being treated like this.

After a couple of minutes of silence Kei hung up. "Fucking pussy.." Suga mumbled.

Koushi than got up and walked over to Kageyama. Tobio looked at him before breaking into a laughing fit.

"O-oh Suga-Senpai! I-I love you so much!" He yelled as clung onto his neck. It looked like he whispered something but we couldn't hear it.

Suga and Tobio then got up together and went into the kitchen.

"What a fucking jerk," Chibi-Chan said, i nodded, "Total asshat"

Sugamama's Pov;

"Hey, Kageyama, you know there are better ways to deal with type of relationship," I poured him a glass a milk, "even me and Daichi had to have couples therapy." He didn't look up, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you or made you upset," I patted his back as he took the glass. "Thank you, Suga-Senpai," He murmured, I nodded and leaned on the counter.

"S-so you and Daichi-San had couples therapy?" He asked, I nodded and smiled at him, "We wasn't communicating well. His mom got cancer and he started to become distant," my smile vanished for a moment, "but then we got better!" I looked over at Kageyama, he had a warm smile, "Suga-Senpai, that's wonderful.." he said. I had tears in my eyes, my baby Tobio has grown up so much.

He finished his milk and we headed back to the living room. It was only 10:05 so no one was really tired. Tanaka then got up, "We can't let Stingyshima get in the way of our fun!" He yelled as Noya joined in, "Yeah! Ryu's right!" Asahi tried to get Noya to settle down, the smaller boy than sat in his lap, "Alrighty then what-"

Crash

We all looked up and waited for any noise. Then we heard Yamaguchi.

"Teru! You bastard!" Since when did Yamaguchi say such things? We all ran upstairs and barged into their room, "IS EVERYTHING O-" Daichi said as we opened the door.

There Yamaguchi was on the ground and Terushima on the bed laughing, "What the hell," Ennoshita started, "Th-This asshole pushed me out of the bed because I killed him in Among Us!" Yamaguchi yelled, "But we thought you were sleeping?-" Kageyama and Hinata said in unison. Yamaguchi looked at them, "Sleeping is for the weak," he got up and got back into bed, "My,my! Yama-Chan! It's been a while," Oikawa poked his head through the door.

"Were you planning to uphold our date forever?~" He sang, Tadashi looked at him, "What date?"