"Don't raise your voice at me"

Kageyamas Pov:

I wake up to the morning sun shining inside in my room. I roll over and put my blanket over my head and try to fall asleep till I hear my door slam open, "Good morning, Tobio~Chan!~" he says as he walks over to my curtains and pulls them apart, "Oikawa-San it's too brightttt" I whine, "Now, now, class starts in an hour so wake up and take a shower! You wouldn't want to go to class like that would you?~", "Get out, Crappykawa.", "My,my? What happened to Shittykawa, my precious kohai?" He said with a smirk.

I got up and pushed him out and locked the door, "You pervert! Trying to watch your precious kohai dress!" I said, "Tobio-Chan!I would never!" He yelled trying to defend himself. "What if Iwaizumi-San found out about this nasty stunt?~", Silence, "Kageyama Tobio, don't you dare lie about me to Iwa-Chan" he said with worry evident in his voice, " he'll never let me live this down"... "Tobio?"

After he finished I had already gotten into the bathroom. I removed my shirt to see bite marks and hickeys carefully placed along my collarbone, i scowl in disgust and continue to undress. I start the water and get in, 'I just want to feel clean for a few hours..."

When I got out of the shower and dressed I smelt cinnamon and coffee. I walk out of my room, following the scent to see Oikawa eating french toast and enjoying some coffee. "Hello hello, Tobio!", "Dropped the honorifics?" I looked at him then headed to the kitchen, "You're still my baby kouhai!" He beamed after taking a bite of french toast. I scoffed "And you're still a million years old, what are you, 70? You look like it" I said with barely any interest in the conversation. "Now now Tobio! It's too early to be fighting with your senpai!"

TIME SKIP AFTER CLASS 🧚🏼‍♀️✨

Me and Kei were heading to his dorm, I was telling him about how annoying Oikawa-San was but I don't think he was listening. I brought up that weird conversation we had yesterday about my mom and he looked at me. His eyes were cold and it sent shivers down my spine, "So he met your mom but I couldn't? Are you cheating on me with that asshole?" He spat out at me. That's what pushed me over the edge.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Oh course he met my mother! He's my upperclassmen, he helped me with volleyball! That was a fucking dick move! Your moms still alive and I haven't met her!"

All I felt after that was a sting. I put my hand over my cheek and looked at him with tear filled eyes. He slapped me.

"Don't raise your voice at me"

I looked at the floor, tears hitting the carpet, he didn't even sound like he regretted it..

"This is why I don't want to be with you."

503 words 🥺

What the fawk is this? 😃

oh it's a cliffhanger 😝👊🏻