Play-Pretend

Kageyama Pov:

My eyes widen as I covered my mouth, "I-I didn't mean to say that!-" I was cut off by another hard, cold slap. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I couldn't take it.

Tsukishima put his hand over my mouth, "Shut the hell up!" He looked around frantically then his eyes landed on a supply closet and pushed me onto some shelf's.

He leaned on me, tugging on the hem of my shirt, his warm tongue against my neck. I pushed him off, telling him to stop and let me out, "I don't want to, we are over!" I yelled, he stopped and looked me dead in the eye.

"I have so much dirt on you sweetheart, you wouldn't want that going around right?"

I stayed quiet. I worked so hard to get him stabilized, I couldn't let Kei rip that from me.

I smiled at him. This sadistic, unnerving, disgusting smile, the smile that sent shivers down Kei's spine.

"Go ahead you asshat of a boyfriend. You'll come down with me"

We decided to stay together. I have no idea where that confidence came from but I'll definitely regret it later.

Laterrr 🥱

We got to Suki's dorm and took our shoes off. I noticed Iwaizumi in the kitchen and waved he hummed in response and continued to make his lunch.

!!! Nonconsensual !!!
              Nsfw

Kei pushed himself onto me yet again, but with more force. I hit his pillow, I tried to get up before he pinned me down onto the bed. He started to pull my shirt off while he kissed me violently, not caring about my pleads and the warm tears trickling down my face.

Once he pulled my shirt off he was sucking on my nipples, it hurt, I pushed him off  and tried to cover my self. He slapped my hands and arms away and held onto my wrists harder so I couldn't break free.

He then unbuckled my pants and belt, that's when we heard Iwaizumi knock on the door, "Hey uh, I'm going out. It sounds like your busy anyway"

I wanted to scream. To tell him to help me but I couldn't. Because deep down I knew, no matter how much I plead, run, or hide I'll never escape this dirty feeling. Everything scares me. I've been used for the wrong reasons. No one wants a broken toy.

As we heard his footsteps get farther away my cries became louder to the point all could be heard was a few whimpers, "pl-please dont..I don't want this..", he didn't even care enough to reply, maybe I didn't say anything so I repeated myself.

"OKAY, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP"

!!! :((( !!!

I scrambled out of his bed, putting my shirt on, buttoning my pants up and fixing my buckle. I grab my stuff and ran to my dorm.

The way he screamed scared me so much, like he could just kill me right there. When I got there I opened door and walked in, I think Oikawa asked me something but I couldn't hear him.

I walked into my room and threw my stuff on the ground. I ran in my bathroom and ripped my clothes, started the water, and sat down in the warm bath.

I wanted to get rid of his touch, his smell, the words imprinted into my head that he forced me to believe. I wanted to forget it all.

Oikawa's POV

I heard the door open so I looked over the counter to see Tobio, "Welcome back, Tobio-Chan!~ What-", he walked off before I could finish. I walked over to his room and knocked, "Tobio, my dear kouhai!~ Did you have a bad day?~"

Silence

'Maybe he's asleep..'

Then I heard crying, curious, I open the door and walk into his bathroom to see him in the tub crying. I kneeled beside of the tub and held my head in my hand. "Tobio, what wrong?", he locked eyes with me, he hesitated before he said "Me and Kei got into a fight..", 'hm, Kei...Kei?', "Ah! Stingyshima!" I heard a slight chuckle, "Yeah..", "Hey how about you get dressed and I'll get us some tea?" He nodded and I left

I was making tea when I heard Tobio's door open, I smiled and stared at me for a minute before flipping me off, "Tobio-Chan! So mean! Your senpai can't take all this hate! It's too much for my heart!", he mumbled something and sat down.

I brought our tea and got comfortable. "You know how much I love digging in other peoples business!" He nodded and sipped on his tea, "He just said something stupid about you.." he said as he looked away, "Aw, so sweet! Taking up for your senpai!", "Actually i was defending my mom but okay..", my face slightly dropped, I might've looked a little irritated. "What does that mean?", "I told him about that conversation we had and he got mad you met my mom, even though I haven't even met his mom yet and she's alive. Oh and get this, he thinks I'm cheating on him with you! Can't you sense all the trust in this relationship?" He sounded pissed. "What the hell is wrong him?", Tobio had a slight surprised expression but I ignored him. "Sorry about your mom though, he shouldn't have disrespected you or your mom.." I mumbled.

I looked down to put my tea on the coffee table, and felt my hands being pinned down. Tobio was on top of me, he seemed unfazed but I was probably a blushing mess. "Thank you Oikawa-senpai. But please don't be worried about me." All I could do was nod and he let go of my wrists. "Sorry if I get too touchy..I just like to be able to touch stuff" "n-no it's fine!"

Soon after we finished our tea we went to our rooms, telling each other good night and turning our lights off.

'Tomorrows Friday...I wonder how Daichi-San and Kuroo-San is..'

1017 wordsss 🥺