•2•

Speak yourself

-There stood the student council president of 'bighit high' in his perfectly ironed maroon school uniform. His night black hair gelled up perfectly making his sexy forehead to be in whole display. A neutral look over his godly sculpted features, as he stood in front of Mr.Kim ready to speak with his deep voice that was enough shake up your world.

"Mr.Kim, professor Park has requested for you" Jungkook said with a small smile.

"Oh alright, while I am busy can you please keep an eye on Ms.Kim? You know she'll run away the moment she gets the chance" Mr.Kim chuckled side glancing at you.

A scowl appeared on your face as you huffed in annoyance. 'Damn how much you hated everyone in this school' shaking your head at your thoughts you continued drawing doodles in your notebook.

"Yes of course Mr.Kim" Jungkook agreed immediately being the polite guy he was.

Mr.Kim didn't waste anymore time before walking out the room leaving you and Jungkook alone inside the classroom. The tension was thick as you felt his burning gaze fixed solely on you, fearing of getting burned by them you kept your eyes down. It was no secret to anyone that you were disliked by Jungkook and his members from the student council. They're were in disciplinary community while you and your group were the ones to always break the rules and disrespect the school's discipline. The bullies that got the satisfaction by playing with innocent students.

It was iconic how you being the baddie of school fell in love with the president Jeon Jungkook. From the first day you joined 'Bighit High' you always had your eyes fixed on him. No girl ever dared to approach him in fear of having to deal with the devil herself you, Kim Y/n. Daughter of Kim Seok Hoon, sister of Kim Seok Jin who are the owner of 'Kim Cooperation'. A rich girl who had little to no shame in showcasing her rich bratty attitude. You were that classic bitch everyone hated but at the same time wanted to be.

While Jeon Jungkook was the complete opposite of you. Being born in a rich family, Jungkook was never the arrogant guy. He was the kind of guy that made his family's chest puff up in pride. The kind of guy that was everybody's ideal type. A very rich and popular guy with a very charming personality and a appearance of a royal prince. There was nothing that Jungkook lacked. He was just beautiful in everyway.

"Kim Y/n" His deep voice made you close your eyes as he continued speaking. "Please do something productive instead of drawing circles on your notebook" His mocking tone made smile slightly.

You looked up to connect your eyes with his dark brown orbs, you swore you felt butterflies going crazy inside your stomach as tickling sensation spread across your skin. The effect he had on you was insane, just a look from him and you felt weak to your knees. Even though your eyes held immense love for the guy before you but his eyes held nothing but pure distaste in them. His oh so beautiful eyes never held warmth for you in them.

"I'd rather not" You spoke never breaking the eye contact.

His lips broke into a smirk as he looked at you with his orbs shining with mischief. Scoffing lightly he spoke again with his honey like voice.

"Of course you must be tired from all the bullying. It's a lot of work after all" He said as he narrowed his eyes on you.

"You guessed it right, CONGRATULATIONS!" You clapped your hands smiling at him.

His jaw clenched as he his eyes darkened with anger and hatred, the only feelings he held for you and specifically you only. He hated you and the sight of you with all his guts.

"Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?" Jungkook curiously asked.

You chuckled at the guy in amusement.

"Ashamed? Of what? I only give them what they deserve for being weak and pathetic" You rolled your eyes resuming with your useless work.

"No one deserves that! You're the one to be called pathetic. Why do-" Jungkook's left were incomplete by your loud groan.

"Enough! If want to give lectures, give it to someone who's willing to listen to them Mr.President and I think you'll find many in a snap of your fingers. So why are you even wasting your time?" You scoffed at him.

"Yeah you're right. I shouldn't waste my energy on someone as useless as you." He nodded his head.

"That's right Mr.President" You bit on your lips teasingly smirking at him.

"I hate you" His familiar harsh words and tone full of disgust didn't made any effect in your heart nor your expression, in fact your smile only widened.

Your next sweet words were all too familiar in Jungkook's ears, as he had heard you speak those a thousand time.

"But I love you, Mr.President"

But those beautiful words felt like some bad song with no melody in Jungkook's ears as he scrunched his face in pure disgust before he threw a dirty glare at you.

____
_______

Don't forget to like and comment if you like my story😄

See ya next time~