•9•

•Rin•

"Hey you!"

You grabbed the hairs of the first girl you saw in the hallway yanking her towards you as she trembled in fear making you smirk in victory.

"Go and do my assignment with that Yoon kid, got it?"

You asked but she stayed quiet crying, sighing you tugged on her hair more and she nodded her head frequently before running out of there. You laughed at the girl before throwing your arm around Soobin and started walking farther into the hallway joking around now and then. From the far you could see a girl approaching Jungkook and handing him a letter and a rose making you grit your teeth together.

"Wow these bitches never learn huh? I think I got my second prey"

You started to take fast steps towards them and grabbing the girl by her arm you yanked her away from him immediately. The girl's eyes widened after seeing you as she looked down in fear.

"Get out of here"

Your growled lowly and that was enough to make the girl run for her life, Soobin who was right beside you laughed quietly but quickly pursed his lips earning a threatening glare from Jungkook. Jungkook for the first time grabbed you roughly by your arm and dragged you to the nearest empty class closing the door behind him.

"Ouh kinky"

You smirk at the boy rubbing on your arm where he had his harsh grip on. Jungkook had a intimidating aura surrounding himself as he walked towards you and pushed you against the wall which made you gasp. This is not good. Your heartbeat started raging making you almost breathless but somehow on the outside you managed to look calm.

"Why do you keep bullying people?!"

His roaring voice left you in a shock since this was the first time you ever heard him shout like this and you sure found it hot and scary. You could see the anger radiating from his eyes as they glared at yours.

"Damn you look hot when you're mad, president"

You teased him which made his face scrunched up in cringe.

"Shut up! Who do you think you are to chase away every girl that proposes to me?"

He gritted his teeth together, looking at you as if he could kill you right there right then.

"Only I've that right president, I can propose to you everyday and you can reject me everyday. It's our thing you know"

You tilted your head sweety smiling at him only to receive a disgusted look from him.

"Don't you have any shame?"

He asked amused and you shook slowly.

"Not when it comes to you"