•10•

●Tension●

The sky started wearing a layer of grey blanket as the harsh wind started blowing through the trees making there branches shake, all indicating it was about to rain. Scrunching your face in displeasure you started walking towards the nearest bus stop since your father the dearest took your cars away. Before you could even reach the bus station the rain drop started pouring one by one and soon after took a heavy form.

The people in the street started to ran away, now leaving the street empty. You were completely drenched by the time  you reached your stop. Sighing in frustration you ran a hand through your wet hair impatiently waiting for any bus to arrive.

The sky started take a more darker shade and with rain it started thundering too. 'How cool was that' you thought sarcastically in your head. You were the only soul in the bus stop infact the whole area and slowly you were losing all your patience since an hour had passed still there was no sign of any bus or any vehicle be it in sight.

Finally deciding to give up on waiting for the bus you decided to walk home even if your house was an hour walk from there since you had no other option and your ego was bigger to call any of your friends or family to ask for a ride. Starting you walk down the heavy rain you started to shake in cold but keeping your face stoic you kept walking farther.

Jungkook left the school late since he had to work on some of the papers and by the time he stepped out it started raining heavily. Sighing to himself he walked to his car and got inside it to drive back to his home. Half a way through the drive his eyes fell on a figure walking on the road completely drenched. Being a generous person Jungkook was, he decided to help the unknown person. Stopping the car near the girl he rolled down the window.

"Ma'am do you need a ride?"

Hearing the muffled voice due to the rain you turned your head to look back at the person who's eyes widened after seeing you and so did yours. Licking your trembling lips you turned your full body crossing your arms against your chest. Not uttering a word he scanned your trembling body and you narrowed your eyes at the boy.

"Surprised that it's me? I know you wouldn't have even stopped the ca-"

Your rumblings were cut off by Jungkook.

"Shut up and just get in the car. I'll drop you off"

"No it's fine I'll-"

"I said get in the car"

He declared averting his eyes from you and fixing them in front,tightened his jaw and grib on the steering wheel. His stern voice did things to your insides and you found yourself obeying to his command as you got inside the car. As soon as you did the cold air from the air conditioner hit your body making you hiss slightly. Jungkook took a glance at you to see you shivering, he turned on the heater making the atmosphere bearable for you.

While you kept rubbing your arms to bring some warmth on to your body, Jungkook was having a hard time trying to compose himself and keep his full attention on driving. Your clothes were completely wet making your shirt and skirt stick on to your glistening wet body, and because of the dampness on your white shirt had become see through which made your skin and bra visible. The heater was already on and Jungkook gulped feeling the hotness inside the car rising by each second.

To lessen the tension which he only felt inside his body, he turned on the radio but the next second you both choked on air as the song played.

"Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this p*ssy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This p*ss— "

Clearing his throat loudly Jungkook changed the song immediately while you looked anywhere but at him, biting on your lips nervously. The tension inside the car was rising up more and more and you both were completely aware of it. The next song that started playing didn't help the situation any better.

"I can hear it callin'
From where you are
Loving the way you wanna talk
Touch me tease me feel me up

Call me when it's after dark
Something in the way you wanna talk
Touch me tease me feel me up
Touch me tease me feel me up"

This time Jungkook looked right at you while you avoided any eye contact with him and something in Jungkook had waken up as he decided to let the song keep playing with a smirk breaking on his lips. Poking his inner cheek he focused back on the road again.

"Girl the way you moveYou can feel my eyes on you, ooh oohDo it like nobody doTell me what you wanna hearLemme whisper in your earI just wanna have you here yeah"

You can feel my eyes on you, ooh ooh
Do it like nobody do
Tell me what you wanna hear
Lemme whisper in your ear
I just wanna have you here yeah"

Suddenly you aren't feeling cold anymore as your heart felt it would jump out of your chest as could feel Jungkook's stares on you now and then. If you hated something the most it was feeling dominated, so gulping down the nervousness you finally looked back at Jungkook's side profile with your signature smirk.

"Are you in the mood to play, president? If yes then I am down for it"

Your voiced in a sensual yet teasing tone. Your smirk widened more seeing Jungkook's grip tightening on the wheel and his jaw tensing. The lips soon formed a 'o' as your eyes fell on the tent that started to show through his pants. Wicket.

Jungkook could feel his pants tightening as he gritted his teeth together, unholy thoughts started filling up his mind. That's when Jungkook knew, it was a very bad idea deciding to give you a ride and how he lost in his own game. His eyes almost popped out as soon as he felt your hand on his thigh.

"Do you need help, President?"

___
_______

👀

Until next time~

Don't forget to vote and comment