•3•

•Intoxicated•

-Eyes lazily scanning the area filled with people, searching for the one person who you were desperately looking for but he was nowhere in sight. Soobin stood right beside you sipping on his martini now and then keeping his eyes set on the girls swaying their hips sensually. You sighed checking your phone to see if you have received any text but to your dismay you didn't. You were growing impatient by every minute passing by, as you bit on your lips and clenched and unclenched your fists unconsciously.

The night club full of people started to make you feel suffocated as cold beads of sweats tickled down your body. Shivering in impatience you gritted your teeth together trying to keep your calm which you were losing more and more every second. You gripped onto Soobin's shoulder to get his attention. Soobin's playful gaze turned into a concerned one as soon as they fell on your form.

"Soobin call him" Your almost inaudible voice reached Soobin's ears which made him nod immediately.

Soobin quickly fetched for his phone in his pocket before he quickly dailed the said person's number and luckily he received the call right after informing that he'd be there in a minute.

"Y/n" A deep voice made you look up.

"Jake, oh fuck give me it to me right now!" You impatiently grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Relax y/n, here you go" He handed you the packet with white powder inside of it.

"Thank you" You breathed out taking the package in your hand. "Soobin, please give him the money" You added.

You didn't waste a minute before rushing towards the to the nearest washroom and getting inside a cubicle. You ripped the packet open before taking the white powder in your hand, as you immediately sniffed it and soon a smile broke into your face. All the craving from before suddenly started fading away as you found yourself swimming in the ocean of satisfaction.

-

Jungkook scrunched his nose as strong smell of alcohol hit his nostrils as soon as he stepped into the club. His dark eyes scanned the whole club where people were literally going crazy under the influence of alcohol. Jungkook hated how people tried to find temporary satisfaction in alcohol and drugs just to forget everything they did during their intoxicated state the next morning. Was it worth it? Of course not, at least not in the eyes of Jungkook. He believed every single second of your life is too precious to waste on useless things like alcohol or drugs.

Tonight his cousins had asked him into coming to the nightclub, which he was okay with, so without any protest he decided to join them. Jungkook always tried to enjoy his life to the fullest but of course he had set his own limits. Jungkook lived his life in very unique way and that was what made him different from others.

Now they were all sitting on the V.I.P section where his cousins, Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon where having the time of their life with girls wrapped around their arms and drinks on their hands. Meanwhile Jungkook sat on the couch crossed legged, scrolling through his phone looking like the prince he was.

He had zero interest over things that were bound to last temporary, and that list included meaningless sex. If he wanted to get involved in an intimate relationship, he wanted it to be real. If Jungkook wanted he could have had thousands of girls standing in the line that were ready to throw themselves at him in a just look of his eyes. But he was a lot more than that, an expensive guy with expensive taste in everything.

Feeling the sudden need go to the washroom, Jungkook excused himself from his hyungs. As he walked past the bar, girls swooned over him, desperate eyes focused on him as he casually passed by. Soon he found the men's washroom and he walked inside the room before getting inside a cubicle. Once finished with his business, he stood by the basin to wash his hands. Seconds later a cubicle door opened, which made Jungkook look up in the mirror only to see your reflection in it.

Frowning his eyebrows Jungkook quietly watched as you stumbled slightly while walking, clearly intoxicated. Rolling his eyes Jungkook turned around to face you, yet you failed to notice your Jungkook was standing in the same room as you. Curiosity made open his mouth as the question flowed from his mouth effortlessly.

"What are you doing in the male's washroom?"

The sudden all so familiar voice made you freeze in your spot as your eyes widened in horror. You slowly looked up to see Jungkook with your blurry vision in his ripped pants and leather jacket. You bit on your lips as you gulped before looking around to see, indeed you were in men's washroom. 'What the fuck?' You were so desperate to get the drugs inside your system that literally everything else seemed to have disappeared to you.

'Drugs' oh shit, you quietly gasped before quickly turning on your heels to walk away from there but Jungkook's next words made you freeze again in your spot.

"You were doing drugs?" Jungkook asked with a surprise tone.

Jungkook wasn't that oblivion guy that anyone could put dirt on his eyes. He had eyes like laser that never failed to notice the odds. But oh damn, sure he knew you weren't a good girl but you taking drugs just made you reach another level of bads.

He always knew, nothing was good about you and you yourself proved it to him over and over again.

____

____

I have no idea on how to take drugs so excuse me. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to like and comment. •_•

Until next time~

Jungkook is beautiful😳