A shocking incident

I realised after a while that I didn't bring my asthalin inhaler.

Did I forget to mention that I have asthma?

"Better safe than sorry Will, you should bring it" Natalie stated

"I could bring it for you!" Marla offered.

Natalie narrowed her eyes at Marla. She whispered something in Marla's ear. With widened eyes, Marla was about to say something.

I cut her off

"It's okay people! I can bring it myself!! Promise I'll walk slowly" I informed both of them and headed back to the house.

Strangely,  The door  was unlocked. My mom could be a lot of things but being irresponsible isn't one of them.

Suspiciously, I entered the house.

That's when I heard a petrified scream.

A guy about 5'6 who had a gun in one hand, grabbed my mom with the other hand and pushed her inside a sack. A SACK!!! right in front of my eyes.

For a second, I was so shocked that I wanted to collapse right there on the ground or maybe i was dreaming. Yeah that makes sense. Any moment now I'll open my eyes and be in a world where my mom isn't inside a sack. The problem was that I wasn't dreaming.

The other  guy with a black mask came at me.

I was next in line to be forced inside a sack.

I ran upstairs and rushed to the bathroom. I locked the door and probably bought myself some time to think, to process, to actually decide about what I want to do next.

The guy banged at the door and gave me death threats. Yeah right!! If he wanted me dead, he could've shot me then and there. The guy with a black mask  would break the door at any moment now. Not knowing what to do, I immediately took out my phone and called Natalie.

Pick up the phone, pick up the phone , PICK UP THE PHONEE!!!!!

She answered the phone and casually asked "What's up?"

I mentally prayed that she would hear the background noises of the guy with the gun and the guy with a mask   trying to assault my  bathroom door!!!

Alas,the door flew open.

The guy with a gun gave me an evil smile. His teeth was brown and my mom who was  inside the sack which he was carrying was kicking and screamimg and trying to escape.

I hurriedly told Natalie.

"BAD GUY!!!"

"WANTS TO KIDNAP ME AND MY MOTHER!!!!!"

I really really really hoped that my badly-framed message was sent.