Chapter 1- Betrayal (or so it seems)

Ash had just returned from his vacation from Fula city. He couldn't wait to tell his mom about the adventures he had there. He had gone to Fula city after returning from Kalos, as a little break.

He entered his house.

"Mom, I am home" said Ash.

As he entered his living room, he saw that all his old travelling companions were there.

"Hey guys, what are you all doing here?" asked Ash.

"Ash, we want to tell you that maybe you should give up on your dream" said Brock, not looking at him, but looking down.

"You are joking right?" said Ash, not believing what he was hearing.

"Ash, wherever you go, you always mess with an evil organisation" said May.

"We don't wanna loose you" added Serena.

"You haven't made any progress anyways, so you should choose some other profession" said Misty.

"OH you don't wanna loose me? You lost me the second you told me that I should give up" said Ash, with venom in his voice.

"Don't say that Ash, we are telling you for your own good" said Dawn.

"If you all really wanted my good, you should have known that I prefer to die trying than live by giving up. I was always there for you all. But you broke my trust" said Ash.

"You should listen to them Ash," said his mom.

"You too? I thought you cared for me" said Ash, with tears in his eyes.

"Ash, we don't want you to die," said Serena.

"WE WOULD HAVE DIED MULTIPLE TIMES HAD I NOT STOPPED THEM! And I didn't expect you to do it Serena. After everything. After that kiss. I thought you loved me. What happened to 'never give up until it's over'" yelled Ash.

"Ash..." said Serena, in a croaky voice.

"I don't know about me dying, but you all are dead to me" said Ash. He opened his bag. He took out the half part of the ribbon he had won with May, the old handkerchief had tied to Serena's knee, and all the things everyone had given him. He finally took out the photo album. He flung those around the room and then he exited.

"Ash!" said Serena, as she went after him.

"Wait Serena, let him cool. We will apologize when he returns" said Misty, looking down.

"We shouldn't have done it. He must be thinking that we betrayed him" said Iris.

"After all he has done for us, we told him to give up" said Brock.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have given you all this idea. I just never wanted to get separated from him" said Serena.

"Will he even return?" asked Cilan.

"He does need a place to sleep" said Clemont.

"But he took his bag with him," said Bonnie.

"He wont return" said Delia.

"What do you mean by that Mrs Ketchum?" asked Serena.

"He hates us now" said Delia.

Meanwhile, Ash had gone to Professor Oak.

"They did what!" said Oak.

"Well, yes. So I am gonna take all my pokemon and go to Alola, where I have decided to travel next" said Ash.

"Well, you should attend the school there, it will help you in improving for your battles" said Oak.

"Okay," said Ash in a sad tone.

"Don't be so sad Ash. I am sure they didn't want to hurt you" said Professor Oak.

"But I hate them" Ash told him in a cold tone, which sent chills down Professor Oak's spine.