Chapter 3- The Alolan elite four

"Hey guys, Scott invited all of us for the Champions tournament. I think we should go. We may even find Ash there, as he never misses such things" said Brock.

"Yeah, no matter how much he hates us, he will never miss this" said Dawn.

"You all go, I don't think I will ever be able to see him," said Serena.

"Why Serena?" asked Bonnie.

"I can't see hatred for me in his eyes" said Serena, almost crying.

"Hey, never give up until it's over, k?" said Clemont.

"Okay" said Serena.

Over the last one and a half years, Serena had rarely smiled, and was always depressed, like Ash's mother.

"Anyways, it would be a nice distraction" said Cilan.

Three days later, they had arrived to the championship venue.

"Let's go, the VIP box must be at the top" said Brock.

Soon, they made their way to VIP box.

"I wish Ash was here with us," said Serena, with tears in her eyes.

"Did someone say Ash?" said A girl with green hair.

"You know him?" asked another girl, with blonde hair.

"Yeah," the whole gang said at once.

"Wait a minute. Blonde hair, cerulean eyes, and a blue ribbon around the neck. You must be Serena," said Mallow.

"Yeah," said Serena.

"So you all told him to give up" asked Lillie.

"We didn't mean to hurt him, we just wanted to keep him safe from team rocket and the others" said Brock.

"Well, he hates you all now," said Lana, a girl with blue hair.

"Yeah, we know. We actually came to apologize to him as he never misses such tournament" said May.

"Well, he isn't here" said Mallow.

"Do you know where he is?" asked Serena.

"Well, he didn't tell us, and we wouldn't tell you even if we knew" said Lillie.

"Calm down Lillie, give them a break. I know you are pretty attached to him, brother sister stuff and all, but they said they regret it. So just leave it at that. Let Ash decide, okay?" said a person.

"Gary?" said The gang.

"Hello guys" said Gary, as he made his way to the seat next to Lillie.

"What are you doing here?" asked Brock.

"Well, I came to research about alolan pokemon and Z-moves, but fell in love with Lillie. So I stayed here" said Gary.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the Champions league. Champions from 64 regions have joined us. But first, let us welcome Alola's first elite four and hampion, who have worked day and night to make this possible. Let us welcome the first elite four, Kiawe, the fire type specialist" said Mr Goodshow.

"Go Kiawe" shrieked Mallow.

"Yeah, cheer for your boyfriend" said Gary.

"The second elite four Hau, the grass type specialist." 

"Yeah Hau" said Lana.

"another girl cheering for her boy" said Gary.

"Shut up" said Lillie.

"The third elite four, bug type specialist Guzma." 

Many cheers were heard for him.

"The fourth elite four, who, like their champion, doesn't specialize in a specific type, Gladion." 

"Go brother" yelled Lillie.

"So, Gladion is your brother?" asked Serena.

"Yeah" replied Lillie.

"And finally, the youngest champion, the 17 year old Ash Ketchum!"

The roar was deafening. The gang had their mouth hanging. Everyone was shocked.

"Ash!" said Serena.

"He is not weak as you thought," said Gary.

"We never thought he was weak," said Brock.

"Yeah, whatever" said Gary.