Chapter 1

*pic of Skai*

*Ryder*

I was walking to class when I hear my name being called out.

"RYDER!!!"

I had no idea who it was until I turned around and saw Anthony with Laila (my two best friends).

"Hey Tony."I said

"What's up dude?!?"Tony said.

"Hi Ryd."Laila said.

"Hey Laila,so what's up you two?When's the wedding?"

Tony and Laila have been dating for 3 weeks after Tony finally got the balls to ask Laila out.

"In 8 years idiot."Tony said.

I noticed Laila got uncomfortable because she kept swaying her legs left to right.

"I'm go catch up with sage you guys.See you later babe."Then Lail kissed Tony."Bye Ryd."Then she left.

"What's up with her?"I asked with concern.

"Period."Was Tony's answer.

"Ohhh."

Then the bell rang and we entered the music room.

I sat next to Patrick Harris and Laila.

It has passed 5 minutes and the teacher isn't here so we are all on our phone.Then the door opened.No one looked up.We thought it was Gary March,who is always late.I then heard heels tapping against the tile floor.

We all look up.To find the most sexiest woman ever.She had a black skirt , an ocean blue ruffled shirt and black heels.Her hair is in a messy pony tail.The skirt is above the knee so you could see her beautiful legs.She was a light brown color,it was the most beautiful skin color I have ever seen.She bent down and you had a nice view of some goodies,if you know what I mean .

"Dayum who is this?"Patrick whispered to me.

I just stayed quite.

"Hello class.My name is Ms.Johnson."The beautiful lady said.

Wait not lady,she looked like if she was in her 20's.Please let that be true!!!I'm only 16 but I want her ........badly.But her voice oh god her amazing voice.She had an England accent which I loved.

"But don't call me Ms.Johnson.I feel older.Call me Skai."

I had no idea what I was doing,that I raised my hand.

"Yes?"She called out to me.

"Why Skai?"

"Well that's my name."

Then Laila raised her hand.

"Yes?"

"But we can't call teachers by their first name ......Skai."Laila said.

"I'm not like other teachers am I?"Skai asked.

Laila just nodded no.

"Let's begin."Skai said sitting down on the corner of her wooden desk.

A lot of kids groaned.

"I'm not going to teach sillies!"Skai's voice chirped."We are going to know each other for the rest of the week.Good thing it's Tuesday."

If you are wondering why Skai is teaching on a Tuesday and didn't teach in Monday this is the reason why.Our original music teacher,Mrs.Hoot, had a heart attack and died sadly.So yesterday during our lunch the school interviewed new teachers and she caught my eye.

Ok yeah I know sucky part ..But at least it's something ....right?Well at least I hope you guys like it...Bye cuties!!