001

welcome to things happen..

three years later...

i'm currently in my own house, putting aiden to sleep because he was cranky, just like his dad. aubree is watching youtube on her ipad. it around 4 in the afternoon, and leilani and leah are gonna come visit. oh wait yall don't know them. lemme recap the last three years of my life.

after i left the house, i went to mattia's house, and spent the month there until i gave birth too my two angels. everyone showed up, including derek, but i wouldn't allow him in the room. after they were born i moved out of mattia's house.

i bought a house two blocks away from my old home. yes, i am single. the girls and i went into labor around the same time on th same day. ik it was hectic.

asia and vallyk got married two years ago, and they live two houses down  from me. they had two girls, leilani and leah, they are so adorable. mike, and jessica are engaged, and there wedding is in a few months, i'm so happy for them.

 they had micheal jr. and he looks just like mike. kobe and vanessa were engaged, but vanessa called it off because kobe was lying too much, but they're co-parenting.they had keenan, he's a mixture between them two.

now as for me, i'm doing great. my job as influencer is going very well. a single parent is hard but i make it work, and i'm grateful for my two angels, aiden and aubree. but that's really it.

so back to reality

im currently prepping dinner. they have spaghetti, with meatballs, while us grown-ups have chicken alfredo. my favorite.. what derek always made me.. look i know i shouldn't say this but i would be lying if i said i don't miss derek, because i do..a lot. this ring i wear reminds me of them everyday, but he probably moved on..

he's probably married.. and happy with kids... but my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. i walk to the door, and welcome asia, vallyk, lani (leilani), and leah inside.

laila: heyyy

asia: i missed youuuu...

laila: i missed you too :)

vallyk: ew its a rat.

asia: man sht up

she gave me a hug, and walk in. vallyk played with the girls, while me and asia went to the kitchn to fnish making dinner. we were cooking until she tapped me.

asia: girl, you know gotta let him see his kids.

laila; but what if doesn't he's probably married some other bitch.

asia: no he isn't because i overheard him crying on the phone with vallyk about how he misses you. and plus he wasn't even allowd in the room when they were born. aiden and him are literally twins. cmon lai youre better than this.

laila: i'll post them since he wants to see them so badly..

theelaila (pretend that's the babies before)

▪️▪️

❤️💬↗️

❤️💬↗️

theelaila: my baby boy, and baby girl. so adorable. 🥰

liked my missyasia, vallykpena, derektrendz, and 71 369 more

missyasia: look at my babies😍

^^theelaila: n lani, and leah are mines.

user16: you and derek make cute ass kids. more please!

^^theelaila: LMAO

derektrendz: they are so adorable😍

therealslimedupmike: im coming over!

^^theelaila: see you soon!

user56: get back togetherr please..

load more comments:

asia: its still not the same lai. he needs to hold them. he needs to be around them.

laila: i know asia, they even asked me to tell them about him, last night. i still remeber evrything from the time we met, till the time he left... 

a tear fell down my face. asia hugged me, and i hugged back. our hug was interupted by a knock on the door. i wipe my face, and go open the door. i see mike, kobe, and vanessa. i give them all a hug, as they come in. 

once i hug kobe, i see someone standing close behind him. kobe walks inside my house. and i met the same eyes i saw at the night of the bonfire.

"hi laila.."

...