019

derek: laila!

i turn around and look at him, it wasn't real.

laila: look i can explain derek..

i was backing up into the room. they knew he would never hit me or try to hurt me in anyway.

derek: everyone out.

the boys just looked around confused.

derek: i said get out!

he yells and everyone rushes out the room, locking and closing the door behind them.

derek: so you're pregnant..

laila: no..

derek: then why would asia lie laila?

laila: i don't know go ask her. i'm not pregnant. i told her i was gaining weight from this new program i'm trying?

no cap, the lying skills are getting better..

derek: if i find out you're lying, i'm going to break you okay?

i nod, and he walks away. he's so sexy, ugh. he goes downstairs and drags vaughn out the house, and throws him in his car to drive away.

i walk over to my bed, and lay down. i'm really scared, what if he finds out.. but ill just distance myself from him.

he comes back into the room, and lays down next to me. he grabs me by my neck and brings me closer to him.

derek: i love you laila

he kisses me, and deepens it by hovering on top of me. i pull away, and his lips are swollen.

laila: i love you too but i'm not in the mood. goodnight!

i run out the room, and go to the neighboring room. i close and lock the door, i lay inside and go under the covers. "this going to be 6 months.."

{8:12}

i wake up, and stretch. i open the room door, and go out to the bathroom. in the middle of me doing that, as i was coming out the door, a hand was placed on my neck.

i look up and see a pissed derek.

derek: why ain't you sleep with me last night?

laila: because i didn't want to, this my house, i'm grown, would you like me to keep going or..

he chuckles then turns to go to the kids room. i stand there confused. a knock was at my door. i ran downstairs, and opened the door, and asia was there.

i pushed her inside the living room and on the couch to talk. {they are whispering btw.}

laila: butch, um.. i don't know how to say this..but i'm.. he doesn't know i'm pregnant, and i'm scared for him to find out. and i want my baby-

asia: wait a minute..what do you mean 'he doesn't know' i told everyone, they should know. laila what did you tell him?

she's starting to get tense and her legs starting bouncing up n down.

asia: laila, it's too many secrets and lies you have to tell him-

derek: tell me what?

my heart dropped to my ass. i looked at asia to not say shitand she just rolled her eyes.

laila: nothing.. we were just talking about a tv show..

derek set the twins in their high chairs, and starts cooking breakfast.

laila: lemme do it..

i get up and walk over to the kitchen, and move him out the way. he comes behind me and stands right where i could feel his length on my ass.

he wraps his hands around my waist , and places his head on my shoulder. he leans in and gets closer to my ear.

derek: i want you right now... can we go upstairs?

i feel the feeling between my thighs being yo throb but i push that feeling to the side.

laila: no derek.. the babies need to eat.

derek: imma put another one inside you..

he gets up and walks out the kitchen.

derek: asia vallyk needs you home. don't ask just go to him.

asia smiles, and goes to you and hugs you.

laila: i'll facetime you later.

asia: aii

she leaves out the house and he smirks at me an dc comes closer.

laila: no derek, im feeding the kids. maybe another time..

he nods his head and goes to upstairs. i finish cooking them french toast and some eggs. i serve them their food with some apple juice.

my phone starts ringing. i walk over to the couch, and it's my mother.

mother: hey laila, i was wondering if i could get the kids for a week?

laila: yeah mom, lemme get them ready, and tell derek.

mother: ouuu you and derek huh? how is he?

she was always so fond of derek and it was funny to me, when he cheated she was also heartbroken she was really rooting for us.

laila: he's okay, mom he's here with me, you wanna say hi?

mother: please.

i ran up the stairs in search of derek. he was in my room, making up the bed. he stops when he sees me. i hand him the phone and he takes it.

derek: hello.....mhm...yesss imma gonna do it soon i promise....yea...yea of course.....okay lemme get them ready..okay bye love you.

he hangs up and gives my phone back. he smirks at me and goes out the room towards the kids' rooms. aubree and aiden come running upstairs.

i laugh and go to my room to get myself dressed. i grab some jeans and a sweatshirt. it's a little bit cold today.

i get my black ugg slippers and i walk downstairs to my keys. derek comes down the stairs with aiden and aubree attached to him like hanging monkeys. he sets them down and kisses their foreheads.

we all go out to my car, and i drive to the my parent house. after about an hour drive, we get there, we sit on talk for a little bit, and then a left.

i was in my way when derek called me.

on the phone with: derek💗

laila:
hello?

derek:
are you almost here? i miss you.

laila:
yea i'll be there in.. 7 minutes.

derek:
okay ma i'll see you..

i hung up.

i got back to the house. i get out my car and walk up to the front door. i open it to be welcomed with derek pinning me to the wall.

""great."