004

continuing thigs happen..

i slowly back away from him as he eeps inching closer to me. he grabs me by my arms, then wrap his arms around my waist. faces me towards the full body mirror in the conrener of my room. he holds me and we both lookinto the mirror, and he starts kissing me neck.

derek: look at us... this is all mines, aii?

laila: im single...

i laugh and release him from around my body.

laila: im going back to the streets. im single.. i gotta find a stepdad for my kids.

look ya'll know damn well i want this man standing in front of me, he needs to earn my trust, and loyalty again because he fucked up. and i know im dumb as fuck for just saying that sentence in front him but why not play with him, bt lets continue.

derek: laila keep fucking with me..

laila: i can do anything i want because im single.. and those are my kids..

derek: laila keep talkin im not playin witchu..

he starts comin close to me, pushing me on the bed, now hovering over me.

laila: we not having sex derek.

i start pushing him but my small ass and doing nothing.

derek: you right we not having sex. but im getting a taste.

he takes of my thong and throws it somewhere in the room. i close my legs.

laila: you dont deserve a taste. sorry.

i began to get up, but he puts me back down and open my legs and begins leaving wet isses down in between my thighs while he looks at me with those sexy ass eyes. he taes the blanket and put it over my half of my body while he goes under.

he gets down to my heat and kisses it lightly making me tense up, and squirm a lil bit. he hooks his arms around my thighs to keep me from moving. he starts licking rapidly sucking everything. i bit my lip while my eyes roll trying to keep my moans contained.

he slipped his tongue inside of my and he moved it in and out of me.. i moaned loudly. he tapped my thigh to be quiet, i put my hand over my mouth to quiet myself down but it barely worked.

my eyes started rolling and he kept going. i was almost about to release but tiny footsteps coming closer to my room. i pushed derek head to warn him but he kept going, i'm biting my lip. and i see aubree apear with her minnie mouse pajamas on.

aubree: mawmee..

derek got from under the covers with his face wet and when i tell you i felt mad embarrassed i wasn't even lying.

laila: yes princess?

aubree: are you okay? i heard you screaming... was friend hurting?!

before i could respond she go on derek and start punching and slapping him. i grab her off of him and sit her on my lap.

laila: aubree apologize that wasn't nice!

aubree: but mawmee he was hurtin you..

derek: no i was helping, making her feel better..

i look at him with "the stank face" and i turn back to  aubree while he smirking.

laila: now apologize aubree.

aubree: i'm sowwy...

laila: thank you princess. i kiss her on the forehead, and derek scoops her up.

derek: cmon proncess lets go back to sleep.

they walk out, and i smile. could this actually work out?

before he could come back inside my eyes lids slowly become heavy and i does off to sleep.