011

continuing things happen..

i pick up my phone and my face is now confused.

( we not gon talk about how derek is my background)

i tap, on it show my face and it opens to the 'heart tab' on instagram. i see the same video popping up, with comments from my supporters tagging me. 

the comments:

user93: you sure laila gon like this? thee.laila

user44: oop- she tryin get ha ass beat- thee.laila

user67: wow- good luck derek- thee.laila

287 more comments..

i scroll up for the video, and my face starts to get hot.. outta anger but also jealousy..

theres a bitch taking videos with my kids at his house.. really?

i comment: 👀

and then i call him.

phone conversation🕺🏽✨:

________________________

derek: yes ma?

laila: what bitch is at your house right now?!

derek: ma, chill out.

laila: nigga..fuck off my phone. 

______________________

i block him and then i hear a knock at my door. i run down and get the door, and i see my pizza. i pay him a $20, and i close my door.

i put the pizza in the oven, and i ran upstairs to go put on my sweats, sweatshirt, and timbs. i come back downstairs and i get in my car and drive to his house.

i arrive to his house after a seven minute drive, he lives in near my old house. i hop out my car stuff my keys in my bra.

i bang on the door multiple times.i hear someone coming to the door, and it the bitch that i saw in the video. 

i push past her, and look around for my kids. i went upstairs and i enter a room, and i see them sleeping. i sigh and pick them up, and i turn around to see derek mad asl.

i look at him, and just stand there. i roll my eyes and try to walk out the door. he stops me, and grabs my neck.

derek: put them down.

laila: no. move tf out my way so i can go home.

he takes aiden and aubree and lays them back down. he pulls me out the room, and we go into an empty bedroom, and it looks like it would be aubree rooms. 

laila: can you hurry up so i can take my kids home?

derek: im keeping them here until monday thats what we both agreed on.

laila: im not leaving my kids here with some random bitch. but hold on.. why tf is this hoe taking videos with my kids like they hers? like nigga you deadass buggin if you think im leaving my kids with that bitch here. 

derek: so now that im tryna get over you, im wrong?

laila: no one said you were wrong, i said that i dont want that bitch around my mf kids.

now my finger is in his face and my nail is about to touch his nose, if he were to move any closer.

derek: watch your fingers ma.

laila: shut the fuck up because i dont know who tf you talking to-

right in the middle of my sentence, the door opened?  both of our head look in the direction of the door. that bitch comes in and the jealousy starts the build. and i did it. i swung at that hoe.

i cocked back swug n bent her shit. i was on top of her just hittin her all in her face. derek grabbed me, and took me to the bathroom, and sat me on the counter.

i looked at him with hurt beause he got over me so quickly.. he looks at me.

derek: why you lookin sad?

laila: you really dont love me anymore..

derek took me by my neck and kissed me. i pulled away from him and gave him a hug. i cried and cried which was only for a few minutes and i wiped my eyes. 

laila: i needa go..its too toxic now..

derek: lai..

laila: ill see you monday..

i hopped off the counter, and went downstairs. he sopped me and opened his arms for a hug. i returned it and his hands went lower and lower till he got to my ass, of course.  

he took a nice handful and grabbed it. i lightly moaned, and he tried to pick me up.

laila: no, no, no.

derek: please ma jus once..

laila: yes just this one itme.

derek: deadass?!

laila: no... goodnight luv.

i walked out and got into my car. he came up to the window.

laila: what?

derek: watch who youre talking to. 

laila: nigga.. i dont even have the energy to curse your dumbass out, but what?

derek: no kiss?

laila: people who co-parent dont kiss each other derek.. n plus i have someone waiting for me at home bye bye..

i rolled my window up and pulled out his driveway leaving him there mad. i drove back to my house and threw all of my clothes on the floor at the door.

leaving me in some underwear, and my bra. i walked upstairs, and plopped my ass on my bed. i took my fat juicy ass to sleep.

goodnight hoes ;]

i know its short but i got excited..