012

continuing things happen..
play song..

monday, august 19 

7 : 32 am

i just woke up bout 15 minutes ago? i want to make sure the house is clean for the kids. n derek will be here in an hour, i think? everything is basically done, but the kitchen. 

i get my headphones, and i turn on 'believe it' by partynextdoor n rihanna, and blast it while i clean the kitchen.  

laila: 'baeeeee best make me believe it!'

i'm twerking while vibin out to my playlist. i then start washing the dishes. after i finish washing them, i bent over while grabbing the sink n twerking with my tongue out. i'm looking at myself with the mirror in the living room.

i feel hands grabbing my waist and pretending they're fucking me from the back? i take my headphones off and look back. there he is. derek. i push him back and roll my eyes. 

laila: how'd you get in?

derek: aiden told me there was key under the fake rock, and there was.

laila: okay. where's my kids at?

derek: ours. and they went upstairs while you thought you were at the strip club.

laila: fuck off.

i walk upstairs with derek following behind me. i about halfway been when i felt a hard ass slap on my ass. i turn around and loo at him disgustingly and continue walking up the stairs. i get to aubree's room first, and she immediately runs to me and hugs by legs.

aubree: i missed you mommie!

laila: hi baby!

i pick her up and give her many kisses to her cheeks.

aubree: can we go out to eat for luch pleasee..

laila: yea sure babes! we all are gonna go out to eat!

aubree: daddy too?

i sigh and turn to face him.

laila: you wanna come?

derek: ofc i do, why wouldn't i?

he gives me a a smile that just made my roll my eyes. 

laila: until then princess, play with your toys, and maybe if there's time we can go swim.

aubre: yayy! and also tell aiden we gonna fight, he ate my mozzarella stick yesterday.

laila: um..okay..

i walked out of her room and head towards aiden's room but when i went in, i didnt see him, so i turned around confused at derek.

laila; where's aiden?!

i heard giggling coming from my room? i walk down the hall, and got to my room, and my heart stopped. aiden was had a condom in his hand.

aiden: what this circle thingy in the middle? and why is it so big?!

i just covered my mouth, and i looked at derek. he left them here the night we fucked...ugh dumbass.

laila: uhh..just give me that baby...

aiden: okay! 

he gave me it n i put it in my pocket. and i picked him up.

laila: what was you doin in mommie's room?

aiden i was jumping on the bed, and then i wanted sme food, and then i found the candy!

laila: yea, the candy.. but anyways go lay with your toys because we are gonna go eat out for lunch.

aiden: yayy!

i put him down and he ran to his room. i went back to my room and i plopped down on my bed. i felt something hovering over me.

laila: move please.

derek picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

laila: what do you want derek?

derek: you. kiss?

laila: im good.

i fall back and he loses balance, and we both collapse on the back while hes on top of me.

derek: i like this position...

laila: ew move.

derek: girl be quiet..

laila: you said it yourself we are over. so hello father of my children.

i gave him a petty smile, and stuck out my hand for him to shake.

derek: i wasn't being for real. can you please forgive me mamas. please i miss you and i love you.

laila: derek but you don't understand that it takes time. i don't know if i can trust you please. 

derek: ill take you out on a date just for me and you.

laila: i think we should be friends derek i don't want us to be too toxic for each other please.. just for a few months.

derek: fine but on one thing. you would fuck, talk, or go out with no nigga other than me. because you're mines. forever.

laila: fine, whatever. we're 'talking.'

derek: just like in high school.. mhm..

just as he said that my phone went off... fuck.

derek: who's that?

laila: it probably my mom, she might want to see the kids.

i grab my phone and i wanted to cry.

derek: lemme see.

laila: for what?

derek: give me the phone.

laila: the fuck i just said no!

i went back on my phone to text them back, but it was snatched out my hand. he went to my messages, and saw who it was from.

derek: why the fuck are texting isaiah? so you can text him but not text me?

laila: are we together derek? NO! we are 'talking' so i don't under-

right as he was about to be cursed out, my door opened. my little princess comes strolling in with her tutu and light up shoes on.

aubree: can we go out to now! im hungryyy

laila: yes cmon babes.. 

i push derek on purpose and go downstairs with aubree. aiden is already on the couch. 

laila: aiden, come here please.

aiden: im coming mommie

i walked out with my two babies, and put them in their seats. i get in the car, and derek gets in too. i give him a nasty death glare. and rol my eyes. i start the car.

"this gonna be a long ass ride" i thought.

we arrive at red lobster, and we are about to be seated when i see him. isaiah himself. fuck.

..we love the cliffhangers

______________________________