008

continuing things happen
play song.

i wake up from repeated pounding on my bedroom door, and i immediately sit up. i get up wobbling from the previous night's events, and make it over to my clothes. then on my way over to the door. i open it to meet eyes with vanessa.

vanessa: bitch wake up it almost 11! you drank that much, your hungover?!

laila: yea, uh-, yea i'm hungover..

as i finish i hear someone start coming up the stairs. i see asia, and my eyes widen. she comes closer to the door and i close it more behind me.

asia: why aren't you awake by now? you got home at 3, and you seemed tired too.

vanessa: she's hungover, asia leave her alone.

asia squints at me and examined my body. i'm wearing a thong with a long t-shirt that's very wrinkled and my hair is messed up badly and i'm leaning and grabbing onto the doorframe for dear life. my heart starting racing because she putting pieces together.

asia: okay...so where's derek at? and he's not at the store, and he's not on the couch, so don't try it..

laila: he's probably in the garage, i don't know i haven't seen him..since i came back in last night.

asia: okay.. stand up straight.

laila: what?

asia: stand up straight in front of me.

i sigh and lift myself off the doorframe with my legs trembling without the help.

asia: why are you shaking? makes me remember the times after you got 'punished' yeah?

laila: no..

asia: so derek didn't care about what time you came home last night?

laila: yea he was cool abt it..

asia: mhm.. so who gave you those hickeys...

laila: some dude at the party probably i don't remember..

asia: so when i open this door, derek isn't gonna be laying on that bed either naked, or in some boxers because you know damn well if derek saw you with hickeys that weren't from him he would flip tf out.

laila: wai-

before i could finish she pushes the door open to reveal derek sitting up on the bed on his phone going through instagram. i turn to look back at asia, and she's smirking with wide eyes at me and derek.

asia: and i rest my case. derek what happened when laila got home?

derek: let's just say..she's gonna be sore for a little bit maybe even pregnant..

he smirks and asia looked at me with wide eyes. she took my and dragged me downstairs by my arm.  it hurt so bad to walk but she didn't give not a single fuck.

we got down in the kitchen and i see vallyk, kobe, mike, and jessica eating with all the kids.

asia: wtf did he mean when he said 'maybe even pregnant?!' laila please tell you're not. look all your babies are angels but 3 at 21?!?!  laila cmon it's too much stress.

laila: look i know, but he didn't tell me when he gonna bust i didn't know. but i took a pill right after.

asia: good at least he didn't push if far into you..right?!

laila:um..his a few thrusts deep into me?

asia: laila.. look if your pregnant congrats babes. and just know im not going anywhere im going to help you with them. always as long as i'm alive on this earth.

i started tearing up because i might actually be pregnant, by...derek. why..... i knew i should've came back on time. i gave her a hug, and kissed her cheek and she kissed mines. i heard a knock on the door. i was confused about who it was because everyone was here..

i wobble to the door, and open to travel mattia, alejandro, and kairi. fuck. that's all i could think at the time. he embraced me in a hug and i hugged back. i was still scared. not of him but for derek. lemme fill you in. when derek cheated on me, it took ale and kai to calm him down because he was gonna  go and try to literally kill derek. 

mattia: hey ma..where's my favorite twins at?

he steps into the house and he looks around. his eyes stop at the direction of the stairs. he look behind me and look at derek coming down clueless. mattia's face starts getting red and hot as he start fuming with anger towards derek.

laila: matti- wait

mattia: why is here?

laila: we needa talk.. can we please talk.

as he was speaking he kept eye contact with derek. i grabbed his shirt and made him look in the direction of my small ass. "please for me" i begged and he shook his head 'yes'

we went into my backyard, and sat down at one of the tables i have.

laila: let me explain.

mattia: mhm..

laila: he came over to apologize to me, and WE ARE NOT TOGETHER so i let him stay to get closer to aubree and aiden. he was-

mattia: did y'all fuck..

laila: matti!

mattia was beyond pissed.

mattia: did y'all fuck? yes or no.

laila: yes..last night.. but that's it. i promise. don't be mad at me mattia please.

mattia: i'm not mad but laila he did you wrong once he will probably do it again. i don't want you to be hurt ma. i love you ma, you my lil sis.❤️

he gave me a kiss on my forehead, hugged me.

laila: matti..what if i told you i was pregnant...

he looked at me withh wide eyes.

mattia: it's derek's right.. well it doesn't matter but imma support you all the way ma don't worry. now cmon let's go inside.

y'all walk inside and sit on the couch across from each other. after a little bit in your phone derek comes over and takes your phone out your hand and put a plate on your lap. he puts the phone in his pocket.

he sits down next to you and goes on his phone. your looking at him because your hella confused. he comes close and whispers, 'we gon have a talk about isaiah after breakfast ma' he smirks and continues going on his phone.

i gulp and turn my attention to the tv where the boys are playing the game on. it was going to be a long day.

...